Rogue Comiquette

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
she's sexier than i thought she would be. very nice.

So how long is the Rogue excitement going to last before we all start getting antsy about comiquette number 4? Heh.

1. Emma Frost
2. MJ
3. Black Cat
4. Rogue

Well I recall that now. But I've only ordered the AH line and the Lara Croft PF. So I don't visit the site that often I just happen to be online when the newsletter loaded so I tried and it wouldn't send me my password.

I will call to fix it on Monday but I wanted to make sure to get one ordered since I already have the other 3 with the lithos.

What a way to enter this forum in style. :joy

Sexy.
Strong.
Poweful.
Playful.
Kinky.
Effortless.
Dominant.
All woman.

BRAVO, ADAM, BRAVO, SIDESHOW. This is not just a perfect representation of Rogue, this is a kind of statue that I got into collecting for.

:banana

and the fact that she's sporting toe doesn't hurt either. :monkey5 :monkey5 :monkey5 :naughty :naughty :naughty

maybe wonder woman will be next.

Linda%20Carter%20Cameltoe.jpg

Last edited:

Statues 5 and 6 are already sketched by Adam and in the hands of their respective sculptors! I think everyone will be pleased not only with the character choices, but also poses and the sculptors.

Are both women? It's not like I don't love his chicks:monkey5, but I think if he did a male Marvel character, it would be fraking awesome!

One of the characters is male . . . it's the Blob . . . because he still wanted the sculpt to have cleavage . . .

So far all of the characters Adam has designed, including those you have not yet seen, are women.

it is just Marvel. DC won't let anyone do something like statues other than DC direct. So no Wonder Woman and no Catwoman.

There was a pretty nice run of AH! versions of the DC women, at least busts of them and of course the bust is where all the AH! action is. :lol

I ordered mine. Is the $149.99 for an exclusive or is that the new price? Either way an extra $25 isn't much of an increase for the quality of these pieces.

I'd rank the Rogue comiquette, based on what I've seen so far, equal to Emma and better than MJ and Black Cat.

Statues 5 and 6 are already sketched by Adam and in the hands of their respective sculptors! I think everyone will be pleased not only with the character choices, but also poses and the sculptors.

Awesome. Do you think SS will announce both comiquettes at the same time, or wait until the 6th is ready to ship to announce its ID?

Hmm @ everyone will be pleased with the choices...dare I say it? Is Jean around the bend?:monkey5

Awesome. Do you think SS will announce both comiquettes at the same time, or wait until the 6th is ready to ship to announce its ID?
I only know what Adam is up to; and I only know that some of the time! I have no idea what those big boss guys over at Sideshow have in store for for anything....

Back