Rory's Cave V2.0 (customs, mods, collection)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Nice updates man. Congrats on the new haul. What's the best way to remove the wire from the medicom Luke robe? Sorry I always bombard you with questions when I visit your thread.

I didn't even know the Star Spangled Cap was even shipping. I decided to skip it, but it looks great in your pics.

This thread has me coming back again and again!! Just a stunning collection and some beautifully modified figures.

HAIR ON DX11 - Modded face.. PERS still work!! :lol
DX 11: Joker 2.0

2_zpse6789080.jpg
8_zps1154c695.jpg
7_zps32c338b9.jpg
4_zps06fe53df.jpg
5_zps20fc6d6a.jpg
6_zpsa3e96c2e.jpg
10_zps691dd2fb.jpg

[/SIZE]

Totally nailed that look Rory! Love the way how you've made the scar on the left more prominent and left the one on the right subtle. Perfect!

I don't think it's fair to be so good at photography and modding. You have to choose one or the other, and give the other to someone else.

I don't think it's fair to be so good at photography and modding. You have to choose one or the other, and give the other to someone else.

It's only natural. You work so hard at making 'em look awesome that you'd only want to do your mod justice by photographing 'em all awesome.

Back