[S.Pettersenart] The Inspector

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: [S.Pettersenart] The Inspector WIP

Pretty small, but not much out there..... Not sure if they are all from the same movie either (last one)!

spy_eastwood_dirtyHarry_LG.jpg

yVrn3.jpg

Dirty%20Harry.jpg

clint-eastwood-dirty-harry.jpg

It's hard to see exactly the style of dress shoe that he wears with the Grey sport coat. They're black... to state the obvious.

The scene immediately after the bank robbery, in the hospital, might help. I do recall Callahan having his leg up on the examining table, just before refusing to have his pant leg cut off.

Thanks guys for the help.
I have seen these pics ^ but I think they are different than what he has on during the bank robbery scene; not sure though (they look mostly brown here and less pointy). I took some screen grabs of the examining table seen. Still a bit fuzzy though to tell exactly what's what but maybe enough to get them close. I read somewhere that he wore Hush Puppies but not sure how true that is. I'll continue to search.

Best-S.

Thanks guys for the help.
I have seen these pics ^ but I think they are different than what he has on during the bank robbery scene; not sure though (they look mostly brown here and less pointy). I took some screen grabs of the examining table seen. Still a bit fuzzy though to tell exactly what's what but maybe enough to get them close. I read somewhere that he wore Hush Puppies but not sure how true that is. I'll continue to search.

Best-S.
Are these any help?
picture.php

picture.php

I still had them saved from when i did my custom Harry.

Gun looks cool, I have some screen caps from the dvd on the other pc from that examining room scene, I'll post them if they're any good later;)

Scott, I have a few photo's. Tried to get a close up, probably not as good as some you already have. Can't figure out how to attach them, so I'll e-mail them to you.

Awesome- Thanks!

Are these any help?
picture.php

picture.php

I still had them saved from when i did my custom Harry.

Yes- Thank you!

Definitely not Hush Puppies!

Someone must of been trying to be funny then.

Gun looks cool, I have some screen caps from the dvd on the other pc from that examining room scene, I'll post them if they're any good later;)

Nice! Thanks

Scott, I have a few photo's. Tried to get a close up, probably not as good as some you already have. Can't figure out how to attach them, so I'll e-mail them to you.

Got them! Thanks!

You guys :rock
Thanks very much for the help with this!

Best-S.

Re: [S.Pettersenart] The Inspector Dirty Harry -WIP

Great looking sculpt. Though you didn't post any back of the head photos it appears from the photos posted the hair is to short.

Wow! Great sculpt! I'd say it rivals Trevor's Blondie.

Great looking sculpt. Though you didn't post any back of the head photos it appears from the photos posted the hair is to short.

Thanks, I double checked the hair and you're right. It was a tiny bit short on his neck so added a bit more length to it.

Wow! Great sculpt! I'd say it rivals Trevor's Blondie.

That is very kind Mighty_Jabba- thanks!

Just amazing! Great likeness!

Thank you Joel- His is not an easy likeness to capture but I am trying.

Wow one of the best i seen great work.

Very nice of you to say krec9- thank you!

LOVE IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Can't wait for this one... Show us the rest soon! :pray::pray::pray:

Thanks man- still plenty to do but will keep you posted!

Looking pretty fantastic Scott!
Can't wait to see the final reveal!

Thank you! I'm shooting for early May completion but I'll keep posting progress.

Best- Scott

Looks great you even got the little mole thing on his top lip.
If you are painting the HS just remember Clint has got light green colour eyes not blue as most people think.

Superb Scott!!!! :clap:clap:clap

Thanks man! Appreciate it.

Insane work , there's no denying who that is , awesome job. :rock

Thank you uscmhicks!

Looks great you even got the little mole thing on his top lip.
If you are painting the HS just remember Clint has got light green colour eyes not blue as most people think.

Yes, green, thanks Shells075!

Oh wow. That is amazing Scott. I am beyond interested in this one!

Thanks The Danger!

Best-S.

Back