Sabretooth PF

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Sabretooth PF revealed

Although I dont know if it could be pulled off, I dont really see the point of making this a PF without real hair...

Although I dont know if it could be pulled off, I dont really see the point of making this a PF without real hair...

Yup, needs real fur.

and the next person that uses "Epic fail" is a loser times 1000. :sick

well from what's been said, ssc only has a couple of more thursdays before the end of the year. so sabes will be out very soon imo...:monkey3

What are you saying???:horror Jinxx show him your ass!!!

I've seen it.

2083091170_25943d2a1b.jpg

If we dont get real fur, hopefully someone will get a custom job done with fur.

I've seen it.

2083091170_25943d2a1b.jpg

If we dont get real fur, hopefully someone will get a custom job done with fur.

Now kiss eeeeeeeeeeeeeet!:rotfl

I hope someone will do a custom job. Finding the right fur texture won't be hard, though. Alpaca FTW!:winner

PASS.

Bowen Designs 1st Sabretooth (sculpted by: Ray Villafane) is still the best i've seen.

but, i would like to see more pics of the SS PF

I agree with you 1000%. Pic is small and kind of crappy but Ray's Sabretooth looks better IMHO. Will pass on this unless I'm blown away by SS official pics. I'm holding out hope for a comiquette version. I hope it comes soon. My Wolverine comiquette needs a sparring partner!

Ew not real fur for me. Now were crossing look at the cs moore black cat. Real fur looks like crap compared to non fur.

Ew not real fur for me. Now were crossing look at the cs moore black cat. Real fur looks like crap compared to non fur.

i have to agree with that, any pieces i've seen that have tried the real fur/fuzz opition just don't look right to me. looking at the LSB, the sculpted seems ok to me. unless someone can figure out how to perfect it i'd rather have sculpted i think...:gun:monkey1

I thought this would have an action pose like Wolvie..... I was under the impression that the two were meant to be displayed together (and I'm sure they can) but it seems like Sabretooth is in more of a "ready" stance, as opposed to Wolvie who's in the "you're gettin stabbed" pose....... :cool:

I thought this would have an action pose like Wolvie..... I was under the impression that the two were meant to be displayed together (and I'm sure they can) but it seems like Sabretooth is in more of a "ready" stance, as opposed to Wolvie who's in the "you're gettin stabbed" pose....... :cool:

We will just have to wait and see. :(

Back