Sabretooth PF

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Sabretooth PF revealed

This might be as hot as the Venom. This is a stunning piece.
If you are on the fence, you better jump on it while you still can.

wow, the sculpt looks amazing. Wish to see more pics :D

btw, how did you get yours before any of us even got our process notice?

I will be in Vegas all next week, when this badass ships :(

Gonna be a longer wait for me. That pic looks great!

i ordered the non exclusive one, when are we supposed to expect them? i already got wolverine and he looks great!

i ordered the non exclusive one, when are we supposed to expect them? i already got wolverine and he looks great!

Dear Valued SkiFrog,

Your pre-order of the Sabretooth Premium Format Figure – Sideshow Exclusive will be arriving into our US warehouse in approximately 25 days at which time we will charge your card for the item. Please verify that your shipping address and payment information are correct on your order by Tuesday, August 10, 2010 through your online account. You can sign in to your account here: https://www.sideshowtoy.com/cgi-bin/myhistory.cgi.

Dear Valued SkiFrog,

Your pre-order of the Sabretooth Premium Format Figure – Sideshow Exclusive will be arriving into our US warehouse in approximately 25 days at which time we will charge your card for the item. Please verify that your shipping address and payment information are correct on your order by Tuesday, August 10, 2010 through your online account. You can sign in to your account here: https://www.sideshowtoy.com/cgi-bin/myhistory.cgi.

Skiing_Frog.jpg

Last edited:

so this guy is the first to get it, and he only took one picture?

so this guy is the first to get it, and he only took one picture?

Maybe its the money shoot. You might not like the rest lol. I have to admit Sabre looks good so far, without me seeing it in person. Sabre Ex vs Wolvie Ex is EPIC. Unfortunately its not my kind of chars and Wolvie PF didn't impress me.

Back