Sabretooth PF

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Me four. I think that will be a pretty effective way to move stuff quickly as long as its popular enough. Keep a low inventory.

I was considering trying to get a second, but I have yet to open mine for the past couple days. These pictures look awesome.

you too? Mines been sitting in the box on the dining room floor.:elefant

I got mine. Just a quick picture:

DSC01854.jpg

very dissapointed. the clothes are covering too much of the sculpt. Cant see the muscles. *bleh*

Is paying over $300 on the regular edition too much? do you guys think the price will keep going up? i really want to get one to go along with my Pf Wolverine

Is paying over $300 on the regular edition too much? do you guys think the price will keep going up? i really want to get one to go along with my Pf Wolverine

Spider

The 2 heads are a must on this one! Try to get the EX!

This PF is so great! It looks so amazing and Sabretooth is HUGE! I am almost giving up on my HT collection because they loose the magic when they are close to the PFs! I have to start to display them on separate walls because the HTs are so small comparing to the PFs!

Sigh! You and others.:thud::lecture:slap

very dissapointed. the clothes are covering too much of the sculpt. Cant see the muscles. *bleh*

oh yeah and it just keeps going and going...:horse

definately get on the WL for the EX. as both of them heads are awesome.:hi5:

do you have Wolverine ill ?
Yup, sure do.

this will make a bad ass conversion from Computerfly. If I can find a damaged one sometime, i will prolly have it converted. Not diggin the cloth on this one.
I was just thinking the same thing. That is, if I don't like the way he looks with the cloth costume, which I'm sure I will.

A lot of sculpting will have to be done though. He has some chest muscles sculpted but the abs are pretty much none existent. It'll also be a pain to remove the cloth from underneath his mane. I'd love to see one converted.

Back