1/6 Share your HT Star Wars collection Pics Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
What a great low budget idea you had. I really love the backgrounds pics you added. I'm wanting to do something similar for my Detolfs, may I asked what website you used to find the pics?

Thanks for your feedback. I just googled various locations, "Tantive IV corridor", "Jakku market" etc. in the highest resolution I could find, then imported them into an A4 template in photoshop and cropped them to fit as best as possible. There's a little bit of pixelation on a couple of them, but it's barely noticeable on the shelf.
I have to make a Hoth one because my AT-AT Driver is coming today and I have the Snowtrooper ordered as well (Huzzah!).
Good luck with your backgrounds. Please post pics when you're done!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Got around to printing some backgrounds to paste onto some foam core. Low budget solution to dress up the collection while I plan new shelving and some decent lighting. Tried some B&W as well and thought they turned out well.

This is a very cool idea and a little different than anything I've seen before. Those b&w photos are very nice too. When I see creative ideas like this, it gets me thinking about different ideas for my collection. Do you print your own photos at home or do you have them printed at a photo shop? (Just out of curiosity)

Great photos. Which is the best Vader to get these days? Right now the only one I have is the SS with the Anakin reveal head, but was thinking about getting the HT RO but I think it's a little high in the secondary.

This is a very cool idea and a little different than anything I've seen before. Those b&w photos are very nice too. When I see creative ideas like this, it gets me thinking about different ideas for my collection. Do you print your own photos at home or do you have them printed at a photo shop? (Just out of curiosity)

Thanks Obi Fun. The backgrounds were printed on regular paper at a local office supplies self serve kiosk. The tricky part was gluing them to the foam core. There's a few air bubbles in most of them. I might redo them at a later stage.
And while not SW related, I have this shelf set up for a few guys with an A3 background. There's no WAY I could afford the 1/6 vehicle, but this was a cool pic. I also found the blueprints on Google.
c3212ca12be8a56b179bcb112ad9c492.jpg

And lastly, another shelf I set up with smaller A5 posters. Found these "no title" posters.
a4570c02320f6bbe5b9132183357e827.jpg

Great photos. Which is the best Vader to get these days? Right now the only one I have is the SS with the Anakin reveal head, but was thinking about getting the HT RO but I think it's a little high in the secondary.

This is the best Vader!

27383ef6589dd944be60d6106cfce8b5.jpg

e3e53f6877223b7269f9e13752c92f14.jpg

7f778edce347b60ae9bf83caff7be287.jpg

How sturdy to detolfs feel? I'm warming up to getting a couple but I'm worried about them just like shattering lol

How sturdy to detolfs feel? I'm warming up to getting a couple but I'm worried about them just like shattering lol

Just put mine together recently. There's 3 panes of glass so you have to be careful putting it together but once it's up it is really sturdy.

Back