ShortRound's FORTUNE & GLORY

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: ShortRound's FORTUNE & GLORY (Bruce Wayne)

:lol
Sure, you can just contact the person I sold it to and tell them I SAID to hand it over free of charge. :rotfl

What happened to you? I went out of my way to specifically take collection pics for you and you don't even show up to see them. What gives? :tap

:lol

IMG_1251_zpsd1a060d1.jpg

Stupendous. It doesn't get better then this. (Well, that is until Vince and Jules arrive) :wink1:

Last edited:
Re: ShortRound's FORTUNE & GLORY (Joker, Joker, and more Joker)

Upgraded my Imaresqd/Kato Joker with HT Joker 2.0 shoes, tie, body, and gloves. Coat weathered my Elvis1976 and built up the courage to dye my Kato blazer the real blue it's suppose to be. I'm now completely happy with my Joker. Those DX01 shoes were so outdated.:gah:

IMG_1371_zps50a7a324.jpg

IMG_1373_zps8836f79f.jpg

IMG_1376_zpsfc3c561a.jpg

IMG_1377_zps529ee0cc.jpg

IMG_1378_zps897726e7.jpg

......and of course the HT Joker 2.0. Also dyed the blazer, and mix and matched some parts with some REAL Kato pieces. After experimenting with the blazer, this is what gave me the confidence to dye my original Kato blazers. SOOOOO happy with the outcome.

Jeez, you're ****ing fearless mate. :lol Blazer looks fantastic!

Just some food for thought, I think that you'd be better off replacing the Kato shirt with the DX one on your Adam Joker. The colours contrast with the DX tie a lot better.

Digging the interrogation Joker. What a difference the Kato vest makes. So how does the DX 11 coat compare with Kato's in your opinion?

Just WOWWWWWWWWWWWW :clap!

Great pics, just amazing bro ;)

Thank you fellas!

Jeez, you're ****ing fearless mate. :lol Blazer looks fantastic!

Just some food for thought, I think that you'd be better off replacing the Kato shirt with the DX one on your Adam Joker. The colours contrast with the DX tie a lot better.

Digging the interrogation Joker. What a difference the Kato vest makes. So how does the DX 11 coat compare with Kato's in your opinion?

I definitely plan to do that walker. Good catch. Gonna experiment more. Just need the extra parts.

Dying the blazer was nerve wracking, let me tell you. I had the blazer hanging over the cup of dye for a few seconds. I was so nervous to do it. But I did and I'm glad I did it. :exactly:

Thanks for comments buddy. Means a lot.

Last edited:

Whoah. That TDK Joker looks like a mini Heath. Sooo realistic, everything looks amazing on it.

That whole setup is extra classy too. :rock

Wow looking really good Dude! That first TDK Joker looks so freakin real, best one I've seen!

Looks great man, what exactly did you use to dye the blazer? Tips?

Wow looking really good Dude! That first TDK Joker looks so freakin real, best one I've seen!

Thanks Mike! Hopefully you can see it in person one day. ;)

Looks great man, what exactly did you use to dye the blazer? Tips?

Thanks man. I used RIT denim blue dye. 2 cups of hot water and a tsp of the dye. Soaked for about 30 mins. and just let it dry.(I used a blow dryer. Dries it in seconds.:lol )

Classy as always short!

Any pics of the Adam joker next to DX11?

Upgraded my Imaresqd/Kato Joker with HT Joker 2.0 shoes, tie, body, and gloves. Coat weathered my Elvis1976 and built up the courage to dye my Kato blazer the real blue it's suppose to be. I'm now completely happy with my Joker. Those DX01 shoes were so outdated.:gah:

IMG_1371_zps50a7a324.jpg

IMG_1373_zps8836f79f.jpg

IMG_1376_zpsfc3c561a.jpg

IMG_1377_zps529ee0cc.jpg

IMG_1378_zps897726e7.jpg

where did you get this?

Wow short.....just awesome....i have a kato bobby c joker, and yet i'm jealous of yours...lol...let me ask, what body is your wayne on? I have the same suit from kato...and need to get him on the correct body........thanks pal...

Back