ShortRound's FORTUNE & GLORY

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Shorty's Stuff

Great setup shorty!!

My local ikea is closing very soon, and they had a sale on pretty much everything. I needed lights for my detolfs and they were selling the dioder lights for $24 for a pack of 4. Im also getting my third detolf. Was it easy installing the lights? and was it hard hiding the wires?

That looks awesome bro

Those Joker pics are for you!! :lol

Great setup shorty!!

My local ikea is closing very soon, and they had a sale on pretty much everything. I needed lights for my detolfs and they were selling the dioder lights for $24 for a pack of 4. Im also getting my third detolf. Was it easy installing the lights? and was it hard hiding the wires?

Thanks Lambo! :hi5:
It was very easy but only because I work with wires ALL THE TIME!! I used small semi-transparent zip ties and attached them to the bars inside. Facing them toward the back. The transformers are tucked nice and neat under and behind the detolfs. I'm able to switch it on and off with my room's switch. Pretty sweet. I can flick it on when I walk in my room. :yess::yess:

I definitely recommend doing it man! It brings your detolfs to a whole new level.

IMG_3427.jpg

That is one drool-worthy display, homie! I have the same dioder strips in my display, but only on the top shelves. I need to get a few more packs to light up the rest. Is there a way to connect the dioder power units that I'm not aware of? Or do you have to flip 3 switches every time you light 'em up?

Edit: Nevermind, read up and answered my own question :lol Wish my display was in range of a light switch :(

Edit Edit: Got anymore pics of your Thor? He's looking damn sexy.

Last edited:

That is one drool-worthy display, homie! I have the same dioder strips in my display, but only on the top shelves. I need to get a few more packs to light up the rest. Is there a way to connect the dioder power units that I'm not aware of? Or do you have to flip 3 switches every time you light 'em up?

Edit: Nevermind, read up and answered my own question :lol Wish my display was in range of a light switch :(

There's a plug in between 2 detolfs and it's controlled by my switch. Pretty simple, I just ran an extension cord with 3 plugs on the end and connected all three dioders. And voila!

You should do it!!!!

Thanks Lambo! :hi5:
It was very easy but only because I work with wires ALL THE TIME!! I used small semi-transparent zip ties and attached them to the bars inside. Facing them toward the back. The transformers are tucked nice and neat under and behind the detolfs. I'm able to switch it on and off with my room's switch. Pretty sweet. I can flick it on when I walk in my room. :yess::yess:

I definitely recommend doing it man! It brings your detolfs to a whole new level.

Thanks for the tip :hi5:

:peace
Seriously the best $100 I've ever spend. The LED lights are off the chain son!!! :lol
IMG_3427.jpg

Classy set short round.:yess:
Neat and tidy lighting setup. Top notch :clap

Are those lights from barlighting.com?

My Besta is getting full of PF's
Might transfer my 12 inch figures to this setup, to free up room
for more upcoming PF's in the Besta.

Classy set short round.:yess:
Neat and tidy lighting setup. Top notch :clap

Are those lights from barlighting.com?

My Besta is getting full of PF's
Might transfer my 12 inch figures to this setup, to free up room
for more upcoming PF's in the Besta.

Thanks so much!
No, they're the Ikea dioder LED lights. Very affordable and come with 4 strips each pack. :yess:

Last edited:

this is a perfect collection!
Really inspirating for my future shelves!!!!

Cool, I'm tempted to do that mod, it looks great :rock The Barney bods are so damn pricey though...

Back