Action Figure Show your custom Wolverine

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks! And yup, it's literally just a chunk off an oak trunk/root area with 2 nails holding up the crotch cradle. It's a lot more angled when you look at it straight on, like he's standing on a... slanted woodland area... I can't word right now. :lol

I totally understand what you all are saying. And my comments where mostly directed toward logan in a military uniform. I get that in the midst of battle your not calling time out to clean up. Lol but unless your display is of actual battle I just look at it like normal life. People just don't walk around dirty very often. It's a little different when your talking about something like armor because that takes new paint Ect, but hands and claws take water. Same with a shirt. Lol I know a lot of my issues are personal preference and I also know that I'm mostly in the minority, on most things it seems, but it's just how I see it. I'm weird I guess. Lol

Marfmaster, that Wolverine is simply epic! Credit to the sculpt indeed, but the outfit helps it shine . I recognize all the parts except for one. Where did you get that blue jacket he wears under the brown?

Incredible:thud:

Marfmaster, that Wolverine is simply epic! Credit to the sculpt indeed, but the outfit helps it shine . I recognize all the parts except for one. Where did you get that blue jacket he wears under the brown?

Fantastic Logan man :clap

Very nice indeed.

Thanks everyone! The figure was a real labor of love, the one version of Wolvie I've wanted since I started collecting. :)

Egel, the denim jacket is by Newline Miniatures, but I weathered and retailored it to be tighter and shorter. :duff

How does the HS look straight on? without looking down.

y3e9u7ah.jpg

Again, that is just amazing Rahmier... This is literally one of my fav headsculpts I've ever seen.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:
I like your head sculpt with this one too! Might have to get this and the masked. I found those decals for eyes u mentioned. I got them in the mail this week and gave them a try last night. I think they should be dry now and I can deal/gloss them if they look alright. Here's a right after application pic...what do u think? image.jpg

So what's up with those bootleg origins figs on eBay, is it just the paint apps and clothes don't meet hot toys quality? And is it on one of those hit figure bodies?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I like your head sculpt with this one too! Might have to get this and the masked. I found those decals for eyes u mentioned. I got them in the mail this week and gave them a try last night. I think they should be dry now and I can deal/gloss them if they look alright. Here's a right after application pic...what do u think? View attachment 110930

Looks good man. I would add a a pinkish red border around the bottom of eye and shade the top of eye with a light wash of black. Then add a dot of gloss black to the middle. Then seal then add gloss.

Here's my latest custom/kitbash..(sorry for the pics taken with my phone)

Wolverine in Madripoor

IMG_2755.JPG
IMG_2756.JPG
IMG_2757.JPG
IMG_2758.JPG

Wolverine custom head, custom TTM body, Hot Toys hands, Ada Wong Thompson, cigar, Toys City white tuxedo

Here's another custom/kitbash..(sorry for the pics taken with my phone)

Samurai Wolverine

IMG_2761.JPG
IMG_2762.JPG
IMG_2763.JPG

Wolverine custom head, Dam Toys body, custom hands, HOT Samurai Miyamoto Musashi Clothing Set.

Back