Action Figure Show your custom Wolverine

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Here's another custom/kitbash..(sorry for the pics taken with my phone)

Funeral party Wolverine

IMG_2759.JPG
IMG_2760.JPG

Wolverine custom head, custom muscolar body, Hot Toys hands, Hot Toys dress, custom shoes, Hot Toys katana sword

Got a knockoff jacket today. It looks great in hand and almost identical to the real thing. All I need now is to put a beater under the shirt, switch the sculpt, and put on the tags and buckle when they come in.

Got a knockoff jacket today. It looks great in hand and almost identical to the real thing. All I need now is to put a beater under the shirt, switch the sculpt, and put on the tags and buckle when they come in.

Looks awesome man!

Here's my W.i.p DoFP Wolverine
a9yvuryn.jpg

ga8emuju.jpg

Last edited:

What look you goin for mud blood? X1 civi like Marfmaster? Looking great!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Damn Jake, that is looking awesome! I'm already jealous and it's not even finished. Are those Thor boots?

Thanks Yodasodabo! I've had this look before Marf showed his custom but yeah it'll probably end up looking a little like that. It's gonna be an X1/Origins mix. I used to have the HT Indy jacket on here until this one came in today. I'm hoping to get Rahmier's sculpt and that new Origins sculpt and switch them up every once in a while.

I've been thinking about making a bar table diorama for my Wolverine and I thought I would ask you guys in here if anyone would be interested. It could be any size (bigger, smaller, or fit for a detolf) you wanted. I'm thinking there's two ways of going about this, either the glossy bar look or the battered table lookfrom X1. If anyone is interested, PM me and we can discuss it. If there's a lot of interest, I'll get a premium membership and sell them.

Here's a build thread to an example of my work. https://www.sideshowcollectors.com/...Stand-Bases-and-1-6th-Alice-Cooper-Guillotine

Some great Wolverine Customs in this thread! I'll be putting together a Civilian Wolverine from either X1 or X2 and a WWII/Vietnam Wolverine. Pretty excited to start working on both!

image.jpg

Got the custom brown costume comic wolverine uniform I had custom done today. Mix of spandex, cotton, and leather. All my bodies have clothing on them that I don't want to take off just to redress. I've found a few bodies online I'd like to order to have wear this and wear the DOFP custom I'm doing. But I wanted to show the costume anyway today. I'm really happy with it.

I'd love to be able to get the body from the upcoming light Asgard armor thor. Because to me outside of the older rubber HT bodies like leonidas this new thor looks like it will have the best looking bare arms. Anyone else think that, or disagree for some reason?

Back