Shumi Arts - ShumiRai SCFC001 - 1/6 Scale Hikaru the Bounty Hunter (ヒカル)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
FqErvKW.jpeg

Yeah even for the original I tried to preorder the version without the base lol, I don't really care for bases in general and I prefer either a small base or props like chairs or something lol, unless it's a diorama base like the ones InArt are making.

Yeah even for the original I tried to preorder the version without the base lol, I don't really care for bases in general and I prefer either a small base or props like chairs or something lol, unless it's a diorama base like the ones InArt are making.
Like what is it even supposed to be? A giant motor-unicycle on it's side? :lol

Like what is it even supposed to be? A giant motor-unicycle on it's side? :lol
lmao yeah I always found it awkward and distracting. I like the figure but I won't be happy if I'm forced to pay extra for that base. I wish JND scrapped it and maybe made a small motorcycle as a deluxe option instead (easier said than done I'm sure lol)

Base looks terrible but it's looked bad since Shumi was making it. I wish they changed it to be more subtle. Lose all the engine looking bits on the back end and just have it be round.

I'm assuming that's the silicone version? Want to see how the standard looks but that's looking great so far.

Back