Sideshow’s 2008 Holiday Reveal

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I just want to throw this out there for what its worth, but under the current business model SSC usually employs of releasing 1 at a time for stuff like LOTR and Indy and GIJoe would prevent certain licenses from being successful.

I love Firefly and I REALLY want to see that line, but to make a license like that really pay off, I think you need to release 2 or 3 within the first quarter and maybe even complete the entire run of 9 crew members within the first 2 years.

Slow releases create uncertainty and I think a line like Firefly can't handle uncertainty.

well after hearing about hot toys press release thing about predator 1, i have feeling that that is part of the news

I just want to throw this out there for what its worth, but under the current business model SSC usually employs of releasing 1 at a time for stuff like LOTR and Indy and GIJoe would prevent certain licenses from being successful.

I love Firefly and I REALLY want to see that line, but to make a license like that really pay off, I think you need to release 2 or 3 within the first quarter and maybe even complete the entire run of 9 crew members within the first 2 years.

Slow releases create uncertainty and I think a line like Firefly can't handle uncertainty.

It would be successful enough though. Between regular Sideshow customers, many Browncoats would be interested.

Yes, it equals that too.

It also equals alot of money.
But ^^^^ it, I'm willing to spend the big bucks if they release this guy.

If they make one and it sells for what the Original P1 Pred Maquette Sold for then sorry I just can't afford it especially with the Current Economy a piece like that would be eye candy to me :monkey2

That was his name. Although I'd love a Harry Trasker from True Lies in PF or even this guy:

Last_Action_Hero.jpg

There are just so many possibilities in terms of Arnie PFs he just got so many awesome, funny, well-quoted roles :lol

Ok, I have a dumb question, if indeed this is a Predator line, and it is a 1:60, how does that differ from the Aliens Marine figures that are "model kits"??

So are these model kits drastically different from 1:6 scale??

Thanks

Ok, I have a dumb question, if indeed this is a Predator line, and it is a 1:60, how does that differ from the Aliens Marine figures that are "model kits"??

So are these model kits drastically different from 1:6 scale??

Thanks

It's 1/6 scale, the same as Hot Toys Marines, Aliens and Preds, and no, it won't be a Predator line... believe me!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back