Sideshow 1/6 Beetlejuice

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It's defiantly the shape and the eyes on this..... I'd be curious to see the sculpt repainted and haired just to see how it would of looked haired.

I think had the head been less rounder and the eyes been so wide open this might of been a pretty decent looking sculpt.:dunno

Re: 1/6 SSC Beetlejuice figure

Mines already shipped and should be with me by the 9th or 10th of jan so will post pics if no one else does before then. Surprised it hasn't had pics posted up already tbh

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Mines already shipped and should be with me by the 9th or 10th of jan so will post pics if no one else does before then. Surprised it hasn't had pics posted up already tbh

Probably because very few people on here ordered him.

I'm looking forward to your pics! Hopefully he looks better in-hand and in natural lighting. I'm remaining optimistic.

I know it's been mentioned in this thread, but are there production pictures? If there are why haven't they been "shouted from the tree tops?" You would think SS would want to promote this figure if they thought it was any good.
I want this figure and would have paid MSRP if not for the sculpt and lack of good accessories. I don't like paying $250+ for any figure, but when it's lacking it stings a little more. I would have jump on this at $200 or below, as is.

Man I just randomly went on to search for this to see production photos and jeez the head sculpt got worse. Awful Awful. I would have purchased in a heart beat! Glad I got The Mask figure instead.

This figure gives me explosive diarrhea.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Worst ....sculpt......ever...

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I hate to keep picking at this thing . . . who am I kidding. lol Anyway, the flesh tone of the hands compared to the neck and head help throw this off.

beetlejuice-beetlejuice-sixth-scale-figure-100295-02.jpg

bc70d005171b9182b672bb4c238503af20131024.jpg

Last edited:
good think i didn't order this guy, still going to hold out on Jason and Freddy, i just dont like any of the final products Sideshow delivers in the 1/6 figure, shame

Back