Sideshow 1/6th Tusken Raider

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Looks like the new trend might be to ship items closer to their reveal date. Also, this doesn't list a stand included in the breakdown (I was hoping maybe we'd get an environment-style rock base or something as a surprise like we did with IG-88). Are stands being dropped or do they normally not list them with pre-orders? I don't recall not seeing them in previous pre-orders.

Last edited:
Yes, but in the past there was a set ES for all of the exclusives and it was a mad dash to secure one.

Likes like the new trend might be to ship items closer to their reveal date. Also, this doesn't list a stand included in the breakdown (I was hoping maybe we'd get an environment-style rock base or something as a surprise like we did with IG-88). Are stands being dropped or do they normally not list them with pre-orders? I don't recall not seeing them in previous pre-orders.

Probably an oversight... I'm just hoping for more sand bases, like the last Sandtrooper or Dusty from the GI Joe line.

Yes, but in the past there was a set ES for all of the exclusives and it was a mad dash to secure one.

I kinda miss the 1977 qty though. :lol

For a character with not much screen time, this sure does get a lot of love. Something about the OT charm :)

Yeah, 1977 was a cool thing.

So, I just realized this is my first Pre-Order with Sideshow since the DX Luke on 11/17/11 :google

So, I just realized this is my first Pre-Order with Sideshow since the DX Luke on 11/17/11 :google

inconceivable-1.jpg

Yup... If not for flip flopping the Burton Batman stuff for a Dewback this would be the first order I've made since around then too... I only have Boba Fett, Luke and now this on order.

Outside of Star Wars I can only see wanting to order an Avengers Hulk this year.

I wish I didn't like so many different things. If it was just those I wanted to buy, I'd be as good as gold.

Very appreciative of the price. Was beginning to think we wouldn't see a 1/6 scale under $150. The figure looks awesome. Easiest decision in some time.

Weapons are great on this, just like everything else.

The headwraps look real. Bandoliers look real.

I still have IG-88 and the Emperor's Throne on Flex with one payment left, next two Modal Nodes, Bacara, Fett and HT Luke after that. This one made my year.

Hoping they show something like Bossk or WALRUSMAN before SDCC.

Back