Sideshow 1/6th Tusken Raider

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The feet are difficult to pose... but none of the above bothers me. The robe covers the feet in just about every pose I've put them in. It might be tough to get them to stand on their own without the stands, tho.

- MJ

Oh well, here come the problems... I thought those feet look like trouble.

Do no Sand People ever wear boots? Just the mummy feet look? Maybe I'll give my Sandy some boots that he took from a kill. Due to his brilliance, the Tusken Nation began wearing boots and everything changed....

I plan on putting mine on a Medicom body so the joints will break without being touched!

Better grab one pre 2009 as the new ones are pretty rock solid.

:lecture
:slap sideshow and their floppy bodies.

I hear ya, for 135$ the problem shouldn't be there. Shoulda been taken care of long ago actually. Otherwise i think the fig looks decent, just not 135$ decent. (especially with flimsy bodies)

The Tusken Raiders look fantastic! I was on the verge of canceling due to funds, but I really gotta have me one of these!

I do hope these sell well... and that the apparent extra effort that went into these (real metal gun barrel, etc) is something that continues, even with the slight price hike.

I do hope they address the body though. Although I've been lucky, I have heard too many times about floppy joints and I fear the day.

dsc09110k.jpg

dsc09109d.jpg

dsc09107e.jpg

dsc09108w.jpg

dsc09112k.jpg

dsc09105p.jpg

dsc09097cf.jpg

dsc09098hc.jpg
Good stuff right there. :lol

Thanks for taking the time to post these pics. :hi5:

*Newsflash* This just in: MJ trumps OMG!

Disagree. OMG is the photo God. I'm just a quick-triggered upstart.

Very glad you're happy with 'em, tho. Once I started, it was hard to stop!

Point of interest... the Tusken thread is raging with comments and photos. The Neyo thread, not so much. Wonder which figure people were more interested in seeing!

- MJ

Not sure what it has to do with Tuskens, but that's stating the obvious. And it's "OMD"...

michael_jackson.jpg

artworks-000027685239-kvxv0i-original.jpg

That reminds me... I need to change my sig to reflect my new obsession: finding people who still have their old VHS tapes of MTV recorded in the 80s and transferring the footage to DVD. Gotta get the message out somehow and the sig box seems like a good place to start!

I WANT YOUR MTV!

- MJ

What are you looking for from the 80's?

sparks.jpg

Sparks! One of my best friends has been friends with those guys FOREVER. He's sometimes referred to as the "third spark." He was their road manager for YEARS.

But anyway... what I'm looking for are any MTV recordings from the 80s - the older, the better. If it's uncut (commercials / VJs / etc) then all the better. You KNOW people popped tapes into their VCRs and hit record for six hour stretches, hoping to catch that one video they wanted to see. Well, THAT'S what I want most.

So that we don't derail the thread, I'll start a new one in the proper section:

https://www.sideshowcollectors.com/forums/showthread.php?p=4972239#post4972239

- MJ

^^^ that Sandie seems really angry at your sofa.

Nah. Seeing as how it is sand-colored, he feels right at home. The secret to Sand People is they're ALWAYS angry.

Thanks for posting pix that are a LOT more color-accurate than mine!

- MJ

Back