Sideshow 1/6th Tusken Raider

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
my tusken exc and neyo exc just arrived! i love star wars day.pics up when i can.woooooo

I dont get it. If you're receiving the item now, that means it's in stock. But I made my order for the Excl version this morning, and it still says it's a preorder?!?! How is it a preorder if they are already shipping the item?!?!

mayperhaps cause it is a sunday in USA still...so therefore your order wont update til overnight??
Just a thought.
If you went ahead and ordered it then im sure it will update tomorrow...

I lovethis figure.Definately up for multiples...

glennspics212.jpg

glennspics210.jpg

glennspics208.jpg

glennspics205.jpg

glennspics203.jpg

ahhh the WHOLE figure is insane.
Definately need 3 for the variation displays of cloak/no cloak and then the 3 weapons.
Regardless if you get the Exc or not...this is an amazing figure...
Hot toys who???
the ONLY winner this week between SSC and HT IS Star Wars fans the world over!!!!

Looks great, but yeah would probably prefer sculpted feet but the rest looks cool, going to be hard to choose multiples of this or Snowy

Looks great, but yeah would probably prefer sculpted feet but the rest looks cool, going to be hard to choose multiples of this or Snowy

Thinking same thing. This guy looks like a Hammy-type SSC bullseye.

Looks like a guy in costume. Love that sculpted bandage that hangs out on the head.

Glennfett, can those feet be futzed or added to, like re-padded with the fabric somehow? But if they were going to drop the ball on something, let it be the boots/feet!

Got a $25 coupon from SS, very tempting to use it to pick up a second one of these. Pretty frickin' broke to begin with though. I'll get this on the 26th, I guess I'll know then whether it's worth the expense.

Got a $25 coupon from SS, very tempting to use it to pick up a second one of these. Pretty frickin' broke to begin with though. I'll get this on the 26th, I guess I'll know then whether it's worth the expense.

This probably won't be on the gift card list fast enough. Most of those $25 have pretty short expirations these days, and generally (not always) stuff takes months to go on gift card.

How did you get a $25 coupon?

This probably won't be on the gift card list fast enough. Most of those $25 have pretty short expirations these days, and generally (not always) stuff takes months to go on gift card.

Oh, right. I didn't read the fine print, I'll go do that now. It's a coupon I got for being an international customer and no doubt dropping a s **t tin on 3po might've had something to do with it.

Edit: just checked, and you're right swsqueakquels, TR isn't eligible. Just as well :)

Last edited:
Looks bloody fantastic. I couldn't figure out how to order two though, just the EX, I wanted the regular as well, but couldn't find it? I tried several times but maybe I'm just blind.
Should have it today or tomorrow, I love these desert New Hope characters, need some decent jawas next.
:)

You're blind.

Possibly, but when I ordered the Ex, it would only allow a single purchase per person so I searched Tusken and all that came up was the EX. I did it a few times since and the same thing, perhaps it's a US/International order thing. Or I may be actually blind.

Back