Sideshow/ AH Mystique Comiquette

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Mystique Comiquette

i'm really tempted to buy her, i'm not even that big of a fan of the character and have no other statues :lol

Awesome videos they are!

What happend to Pitu...Mesa was there first and knocked it out the park!

First is always what matters.

Does anyone remember who flew around the world in better record times after Charles Augustus Lindbergh? Nope. :lol

Broadcast at Sideshow's website. Company man now.. :lol There's official rights that he has to deal with...

sdc86001.jpg

She has a pretty sweet ass. That close up as me a bit concerned about the paint though on the skin. What makes this piece though I think is the base and the belt.

Nice!! thanks for sharing!! what is it that scares you about the paint??

From da guy that likes 14 year old bride of chucky :rotfl

THIS IS the female PIECE to own of the year!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :rock :rock :rock :rock

Disagree with the single female piece to own this year, but it is definitely one of them. along with both brooks pieces!

THIS IS the female PIECE to own of the year!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :rock :rock :rock :rock

I agree it's Fantastic but SW does give it a run for it's money....either way we all win with two outstanding Marvel female commiquettes :joy

At least my 14 year old bride of chucky paint looks good on her body. (notice I didn't say face, even though it might be a bit much the paint on the face still looks good).

I definitely agree the statue is pretty amazing I am just weary of the paint apps but it could be the glass. I guess we will find out.

Back