1/6 Sideshow ASH - Evil Dead 2

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The fang is absolutely pointless. Seems like a grab at brand recognition on SS's part.

Sideshow has finally delivered with Ash. Hope from here on out this is what we at the least get from them.

ash_05.jpg

ash_06.jpg

ash_07.jpg

ash_08.jpg

ash_09.jpg

ash_10.jpg

ash_11.jpg

ash_12.jpg

There is some stuff I don't like about the head, but eh I can ignore it. It's definitely Bruce. I'd say it's the best SSC has done at this scale that I have seen.

Ash looks great! Figure looks even better in hand than it does in pictures :) He has a huge shelf presence, definitely one of Sideshow's best 1/6 figures. Really happy with him :)

If you are on the fence about getting this one....I would suggest you not wait.....

v.jpg

Wow! the regular edition is close to a sell out.Sideshow has a hit for a change....that's what happens when you make a good figure.

Not nearly as good as their Army of Darkness figure....but it will have to do....

1301_press02-001.jpg

My only gripe is my left forearm is kinda loose, and the pegs clearly weren't painted all the way. I'll justs wap the pegs, and I can deal with the forearm. Overall fantastic release.

Not nearly as good as their Army of Darkness figure....but it will have to do....

View attachment 326083

Ahhh, Sideshow's magnum opus

My only gripe is my left forearm is kinda loose, and the pegs clearly weren't painted all the way. I'll justs wap the pegs, and I can deal with the forearm. Overall fantastic release.

I think you could put some clear nail polish in the joint to make it more tight. It's done all the time with 1/12 figures.

Wow! the regular edition is close to a sell out.Sideshow has a hit for a change....that's what happens when you make a good figure.

Based on the way it's being received maybe....but they have played this retail trick before

Wow, thought I was unboxing a Hot Toys for a sec. Incredible for Sideshow. Yeah, paint started scratching on the joints immediately and I had to super glue some stuff but it's an outstanding effort and happy that I can add Ash to my collection without paying custom prices. Got rid of that white plastic wrap and used duct tape on the right arm as well. Now to hit up Evilface for a custom stand sticker.
IMAG0181.jpg

Wow, thought I was unboxing a Hot Toys for a sec. Incredible for Sideshow. Yeah, paint started scratching on the joints immediately and I had to super glue some stuff but it's an outstanding effort and happy that I can add Ash to my collection without paying custom prices. Got rid of that white plastic wrap and used duct tape on the right arm as well. Now to hit up Evilface for a custom stand sticker.
View attachment 326096

Cut those strings though....see my pics and what I did about them :)

I HATE this figure.......mainly cause my budget is spent up this year and I am pissed at SS for coming through with him....

Maybe a rich uncle will die and leave me extra cash for him...

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Back