Sideshow Beetlejuice (new figure?)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
They styled the hair in their latest video, tbh I think this will be ok. Price tag is still way to high but think will be decent.

https://www.youtube.com/live/6NONz-NOZPo?si=JO0J04kIQz7Teu5o

Will say wtf is that neck peg? The original was nicely sculpted with Moss etc this just looks like a dark grey post.

View attachment 734706

View attachment 734705
Yeah that neck looks like cheap plastic doll ****. Guess I'll look at replacing it with a better neck that I'll have to paint up to match the sculpt the best I can.

Should really change their brand name to Sh!+show.

Again , with SS, it's about price.

If this were present toys or premier, and it was a sub 200 price, I would accept it for the flaws knowing it was going to need work.

But the constant price hikes, for a far below proto end product , is just insulting.

Hell even Premier posts pics of their products that at least look similar to the prototype

Jeez,
Its insane how they have managed to bungle this so thoroughly.
I cant and wont justify buying it at this price, I say leave the bugger until it hits the bargain shelf.
Yeah the HT sculpt isnt nearly as good as the SS proto - but this barely looks like that proto anymore.
At least with the HT the clothes, accessories, secondary sculpt all look good and worth the money we're spending.

Frankly at this point I intend to go with the HT and hope they improve on the main sculpt, I suspect this SS will be available for a while and I may well be able to pick it up later at a decent discounted price and parting it out/up with the HT if for some reason I feel the need to.

Would one of the HT headsculpt fit on the old Sideshow BJ?
I wanted to get this new Sideshow BJ to replace my old one with sculpted hair, and the sell the old one, but now I am considering just geting a HT and giving the neutral HS to old Sideshow figure. So I would skip this new Sideshow botched figure, so dissapointing...

Back