Sideshow Captain Rex Premium Format 2024

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I really don’t see why anyone would get this “exclusive” over the phase 2. The weathering and markings go really well with the base and lighting effects.

I’d really question if they even add in the range-finder. Wouldn’t they have to retool the helmet and possibly packaging?

I really don’t see why anyone would get this “exclusive” over the phase 2. The weathering and markings go really well with the base and lighting effects.

I’d really question if they even add in the range-finder. Wouldn’t they have to retool the helmet and possibly packaging?

I think it is for the real psycho clone fans like myself lol. I'd get both. Rex is my favorite SW character as well.

I agree though the P2 version is superior version, Rex is too clean, even without the rangefinder.

I just don't think I can budget this, 2 PFs of the same character at $1k just isn't feasible for me at the moment.

They photoshopped the range finder in

captain-rex-phase-1-version_star-wars_gallery_66b66e5a56fff.jpg

I get that Rex lights up, but how in the hell is this nearly 1k and the new Vampire Lust $680, which is arguably 2 PFs?!

I get that Rex lights up, but how in the hell is this nearly 1k and the new Vampire Lust $680, which is arguably 2 PFs?!

No idea, I’m assuming the engineering that was needed for Rex to appear to be flying and then the added light up.

Phase 1 Rex is still up, looks like I don’t have to rush to make a decision.

Back