Sideshow Collectibles Spooktacular 2011! October 24th – 31st

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Exorcist is the movie that still scares me. When she does that spider thing on the stairs I friggin' scream like a 7 year old girl!

well its time to go read the bedtime stories. good luck all hopefully lotr waits for me. I'd beg but I wouldn't want to put anybody else through that.

simon bamford is the nicest guy, seen him two years back at the rock and shock convention. I felt bad though not many people were going up to him, he really appreciates his fans.

simon bamford is the nicest guy, seen him two years back at the rock and shock convention. I felt bad though not many people were going up to him, he really appreciates his fans.

yea he was awesome to talk to both he and claire were incredbile to meet. I actually met most of the cast awhile back at a reunion. still need to meet clive one day.

ive met doug several times! great guy. past fall hung out with simon bamford and claire higgins!

He was really nice, I met him and Robert England over the Summer. Robert and I were chatting about literacy, he was there with his new book, found out I teach so he did up an autograph for my class and gave it to me, he then did one up for my daugter as well, and told her she's not allowed to watch his movies yet.

He was really nice, I met him and Robert England over the Summer. Robert and I were chatting about literacy, he was there with his new book, found out I teach so he did up an autograph for my class and gave it to me, he then did one up for my daugter as well, and told her she's not allowed to watch his movies yet.

thats awesome hes a great guy. I have a picture of him and I ill post here I think its allowed right?

Back