Sideshow: Ghost Rider (2023)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Very cool! - and you did a great job with the photos :clap:clap:clap

Thanks for taking the time to share :duff

Thx, I'll try to get better photos this weekend when I have more time.

Turns out the handle bars did not break, but separated only so I connected them back together and all is good.

If you're a big fan enough and ordered I think you'll like it. Another light up version may come out eventually but for now this is it.

This ones a bit difficult to photograph well, especially with the fading light and with a phone camera.

View attachment 723013

View attachment 723014
View attachment 723015

View attachment 723016

Lots of pieces but still less than the XM, with the box being 1/2 to 1/3 less in size and half the weight.

The head, flames on the bike, engine, chain and headlight are distinctly different colors, hard to tell in the photos.

Is is perfect, I don't know but I like G.R. enough to buy in 1/4 scale twice, and the light-up on this is unreal and pretty bright.
I definitely like the old school chopper on this one a lot more, chain connection is easier (at least for me) on this one over the XM version.

The handle bars are delicate, the left side broke (not sure if it was cracked already) as I was unpacking, so be careful.
I'll repair with a 2-part epoxy that will hold it like it was cemented and it's doesn't light up so not to much to worry about.

Time for Halloween. :mummy
Looks incredible!

Moved to my work table with 3 different settings on the phone camera, this will at least give you a better idea of lights and color.

GR1  8.29.24.jpg

GR2  8.29.24.jpg

GR3  8.29.24.jpg

It's pretty cool, :duff

Looks BAD A$$ Pork Cop! Pics turned out great. Light up feature really adds a lot to this piece (especially the multiple colors). I'm also a big fan of the more classic chopper/hell cycle. Overall, this looks like it turned out to be a fantastic statue. I'll even go so far as to say I think I like it even more than the XM Ghost Rider.

Lighting effect is just as good in person. Bravo!

I wish a few key pegs fight tighter, but it’s a minor quibble.

View attachment IMG_4982.jpeg

IMG_4983.jpeg

IMG_4984.jpeg

IMG_4985.jpeg

A bit concerned how fragile this flame from the head is based on how it sits, but it’s ok for now. Normally, this wouldn’t concern me but it is when there is the opportunity to swap out the head.
IMG_4986.jpeg

IMG_4987.jpeg

IMG_4988.jpeg

Amazing statue overall though. I don’t collect a lot of comic merch, but this one really stood out to me.

IMG_4989.jpeg

View attachment IMG_4990.jpeg

Attachments

• IMG_4982.jpeg
    4.6 MB · Views: 0
  • IMG_4990.jpeg
    5 MB · Views: 0
Lighting effect is just as good in person. Bravo!

I wish a few key pegs fight tighter, but it’s a minor quibble.

View attachment 723836

View attachment 723828
View attachment 723829
View attachment 723830

A bit concerned how fragile this flame from the head is based on how it sits, but it’s ok for now. Normally, this wouldn’t concern me but it is when there is the opportunity to swap out the head.
View attachment 723831

View attachment 723832
View attachment 723833

Amazing statue overall though. I don’t collect a lot of comic merch, but this one really stood out to me.

View attachment 723834

View attachment 723837
This has the most parts on a statue I've gotten from SSC in a long time, but it all seemed to fit together well. The seam at the base of the chain near his leg is at the back and I never really see it. Just be careful with the head flames, they're pliable but always a good idea to change out the head gently. The "socket" can sometimes be a pain.

I like the Hulk PF and said I don't really get blown away anymore. The light on this can light up a room, in a beautiful orange glow. It's the most light I've seen come off a state, ever. I think Sideshow did a pretty good job executing the lightup feature and it's very easy to use with the button. I ordered day one and liked it without the light. With the lights I'm almost blown away it's that much fun.

Back