Sideshow Luke Premium Format 2024

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That was it!

The panel was pretty disappointing honestly, nothing new besides a piece or two, the rest were studios bring almost nothing (Iron Studios) or revealing things that collectors knew about already.

Did some digging. Audio says a couple of prints have been done and cut & sew. I think this means his suit will be fabric.

View attachment 716043

The X-Wing portion looks huge there. It even has part of the canopy. I was thinking we'd get a full reveal this weekend but if this is all we get, at least it gives a pretty good idea what the final product will look like (unless one of the other prints is radically different, e.g. he's fully on the ladder and there's less X-Wing).

Okay disappointing. First I thought they would be much further along. It was teased with Rex and Mace.
Second its not what was initially teased. I like the concept. The PF now looks to be getting out of hand.

Last edited:
Grey disappointing. First I t!bought they would be much further along. It was teased with Red and Mace.
Second its not what was initially teased. I like the concept. The PF now looks to be getting out of hand.
I thought they would be further, but they said the X-wing portion is a bit tricky.

I think it’s pretty darn close to what was shown as a sketch. Things always change a bit as they get closer to physical product, but this has stayed pretty close IMO.

Back