Sideshow Premium Art Prints Collection

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Sideshow Announcing new Premium Art Prints collection

Thanks for sharing a few pics, jimcap! Kier's framed version really does look impressive. Nice job with the packaging by SSC too. I decided to go the portfolio route for my prints until I decide which ones to have custom framed. I already have Kier and Ivy with five more on order. No doubt I'll be ordering even more in the future, but I only have so much wall space. :lol

I find myself liking this print more and more. The fact that it captures Kier as she collects the souls of the fallen with an expression and body language showing that she feels every bit of their pain and fear, really makes this a truly moving and powerful work of art. My pictures don't do this justice, for example her sword really looks like it's glowing with a inner light. I would like to see SS continue using this type of style with the rest of the COD prints, rather than using the more static pinup style. Looking forward to displaying this and the statue together.

I find myself liking this print more and more. The fact that it captures Kier as she collects the souls of the fallen with an expression and body language showing that she feels every bit of their pain and fear, really makes this a truly moving and powerful work of art.

:goodpost:

I think you described it very well.

I just got the framed Poison Ivy from SS, came out really nice....

Hulk is waitlisted

I have to admit he went to WL faster than I thought. It only took a few days but I expected it would take at least a week. He's popular but I don't know if King Hulk was the way to go for the first Hulk print out of the gate. Maybe a calculated move by SS to raise interest on the King Hulk PF? :huh

Still, he didn't take as long to WL as Spider Woman. I believe her print was available for nearly a month? I passed on hers but that one was a bit puzzling. I'm guessing the reason was a combination of people just not liking the artwork and unfamiliarity with her character. Of course, there was a severe lack of T & A on the print as well. :lol

Although the Dead prints are all original characters that people are unfamiliar with too, they've been selling out the same day so far. I guess the hype is real. The smaller ES on them doesn't hurt either, I suppose.

It's all about the T&A.

As long as there are big boobs and a nice, plump butt, it's going to be considered "high art". :lol

Back