Sideshow proudly presents Marvel helmets from Museum Replicas!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Natrix

Super Freak
Reaction score
Magneto

https://www.sideshowtoy.com/behindtheshow/?page_id=3683&source=100407news

100407magneto_01.jpg

Iron Mans

https://www.sideshowtoy.com/behindtheshow/?page_id=3682&source=100407news

100107ironman.jpg

I'm considering the silver one to go with my Custom Granov version that is coming in about a month. Since MR (Master Replicas) doesn't seem to be producing anything Comic Related....

Huh.....$350 for the IM bucket......not sure I want the Mark I enough to warrant that kind of purchase

I'm interested to see that as well.....I'm having a custom one made from a seller over on RPF, here's some examples of it:

IronManHelmet-1.jpg

IronManHelmetBase-1.jpg

Its fiberglass though, if MR is making them metal, it'll difficult to do without looking too cheesy but if done right it'll be spectacular.

I'm interested to see that as well.....I'm having a custom one made from a seller over on RPF, here's some examples of it:

IronManHelmet-1.jpg

Its fiberglass though, if MR is making them metal, it'll difficult to do without looking too cheesy but if done right it'll be spectacular.
Very nice!! You mind if I ask how much? You can respond in PM if you want. :)

No problem, $315 shipped for it fully assembled and painted with lenses inserted. It was originally sold as a kit but I have no talent for anything like that. The same seller is currently working on a film version for sale in the Spring. Its going to be fairly large, the seller posted he could wear it with room to spare with a size 8 hat sized head. When I get it I'll gladly let you know how it fits.

No problem, $315 shipped for it fully assembled and painted with lenses inserted. It was originally sold as a kit but I have no talent for anything like that. The same seller is currently working on a film version for sale in the Spring. Its going to be fairly large, the seller posted he could wear it with room to spare with a size 8 hat sized head. When I get it I'll gladly let you know how it fits.
Awesome you must take pics when you do try it on! Do you recall what the price of the kit was? I'd like to maybe get one. I could have my bud Ghettoenhanced ;) paint one up for me. :)

I believe it was a $100 cheaper but I'm not sure...the seller's name on RPF is "Weaselfinger"....that'd probably be the best place to start.

Back