Premium Format Sideshow Sucker Punch BABYDOLL PF!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Most likely I will order this too, but i feel sideshow has too many previews and preorders but really slow to ship the damn statue (most of them got delayed) Seeing a preview or ordering do not get me excited anymore. I want arrival notices for my 1st qtr pre orders.

switch out to what though? We know she will holding a sword, and we already see her gun. I would prefer a switch o head.

If it's a weapon it could be either the sword, her 1911 .45 pistol (yes I know the teaser already showed a .45 holstered) or the H&K MP7A1 sub-machine gun she used.

It could even be the tubular map case.

I wouldn't mind a switch out portrait but I don't think we'll see that.

I hope it's not an art print. I like art prints but I don't want one for this PF.

I haven't seen the movie but the PF is pretty sexy. I don't like G.I. Joe and I ordered Baroness. I can't seem to say no to sexy female statues. I'm still considering this.

If it's a weapon it could be either the sword, her 1911 .45 pistol (yes I know the teaser already showed a .45 holstered) or the H&K MP7A1 sub-machine gun she used.

It could even be the tubular map case.

I wouldn't mind a switch out portrait but I don't think we'll see that.

I hope it's not an art print. I like art prints but I don't want one for this PF.

The .45 could work, Skaar has his Sword holstered on his back for the ex, so the .45 could slt out for the switch out hand

Back