Action Figure Skiman's Horror Workshop [VAMPIRES....DEACON FROST WIP, DAVID THE LOST BOYS WIP]

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Skiman's Horror Customs ("It's... strange. It hurts... it hurts no more. ...")

[ame]https://youtu.be/ii2MJS83hcQ[/ame]

german-techno-dance.gif

Re: Skiman's Horror Customs ("It's... strange. It hurts... it hurts no more. ...")

I'll buy a "C" Chuck Woolery, so I can rearrange the letters in my name and give you something "SICK"... :)

WIP

DSCN0103.jpg

DSCN0104.jpg

DSCN0105.jpg

Nam, I didn't post that pic of me so you could photoshop all over it. This isn't the' "let's get shopped" thread :mad:

Last edited:

The Nemisis is looking beautiful Ski. Just hopin it'll fit the Berserker body I got for it...

Thanks Damage, we have some port plans for that.

Good to hear. Found some cool mini buckles and I've got enough black leather layin around to put together a pretty sweet outfit, can't wait for the challenge.

Wow that Nemesis looks bad ass. Very impressed. :clap

Thank you fellas!

Played around tonight and took some final shots of my Nomak. I put some T-800 foot pegs to get him to the same height as Blade since that TT has extensions.

DSCN0116.jpg

DSCN0118.jpg

DSCN0120.jpg

A lil night vision.

DSCN0060.jpg

I'll probably go ahead and make Reinhardt (Ron Perlman) as well from the movie but it's not like that takes any talent than a piece together bash with the Headplay sculpt. :monkey1

DSCN0105.jpg

img_0aLF3Y.jpg

Re: Skiman's Everything Horror Customs

Headbanger Myers FTW!!!!

[ame]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hsjy3B6NnSo[/ame]

Back