Action Figure Skiman's Horror Workshop [VAMPIRES....DEACON FROST WIP, DAVID THE LOST BOYS WIP]

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Skiman's Everything Horror Customs (Jason Part 3 Repaint #258)

bear-hug.gif

*Disclaimer* :: applies to both comments.​

Ski

:lol :dunno:dunno:dunno :lol

picture.php

Re: Skiman's Everything Horror Customs (Jason Part 3 Repaint #258)

[ame]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wtMxZkhJNWQ[/ame]

Ski

Re: Skiman's Everything Horror Customs ("Here's Johnny" Repaint #305)

Every time I see your paintwork it legit looks photoshopped it's so good. You really shine with the horror mane. :frank Ash broSki? You should repaint some Uni Monsters! :lecture

Nice. I've considered getting my Jack repainted many times in the past. Looks like there is definitely room for improvement over the stock paint job!

Dude, that is very sick! Really takes that sculpt (which looked good to begin with) up quite a few notches. Hopefully whoever commissioned it will post a completed picture :rock

Freaking awesome Dave! :rock You know how much I can appreciate the film too.

A bit off topic, but I once considered getting the extra Jack sculpt repainted to look like Joker. Kind of a "What If" Nicholson played Joker 10 years earlier. The huge, sinister smile seems appropriate for it.

Fun idea, I'd like to see that tried.

Every time I see your paintwork it legit looks photoshopped it's so good. You really shine with the horror mane. :frank Ash broSki? You should repaint some Uni Monsters! :lecture

Nice. I've considered getting my Jack repainted many times in the past. Looks like there is definitely room for improvement over the stock paint job!

Dude, that is very sick! Really takes that sculpt (which looked good to begin with) up quite a few notches. Hopefully whoever commissioned it will post a completed picture :rock

Freaking awesome Dave! :rock You know how much I can appreciate the film too.

Thanks fellas, and @ Gboy I'm pretty sure you are gonna get some full figure pics, just a hunch. :wink1:

Ski :hi5:

[ame]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pEY1CBj6lZc[/ame]

Ski

He did. There's a Frankenstein's Monster around here somewhere. :lecture:lecture:lecture

By command of the Ski Master.

P1170465.jpg

P1170468.jpg

P1170471.jpg

P1170482.jpg

P1170486.jpg

P1170490.jpg

P1170478.jpg

P1170488.jpg

Ski, what ever happened to your RZ Halloween project?

Back