Skiman's Workshop (KINGDOM COME SUPERMAN WIP) [*** COMMISSIONS CLOSED ***]

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Skiman's Custom Work (Jared Nomak *Open Mandible* starts P75 #746)

His post was rhetorical. It wasn't a question at all. :dunno

That said, maybe we should petition for a post limit requirement for the customs area?

Yes, he should have left out "supposed to be" and then it would have been a better question....but he has said he was only asking a question - has complimented Skiman on his work - I don't see why this is still being discussed and this thread further derailed. :dunno

Because we are ________s. :dunno

Yes, he should have left out "supposed to be" and then it would have been a better question....but he has said he was only asking a question - has complimented Skiman on his work - I don't see why this is still being discussed and this thread further derailed. :dunno

Just don't think it's kosher for a newb to talk ____ to a customizer, then lie about it when he gets called on it, and essentially get away with it. That's all. I mean, it's not like his wife used his account to ____ talk or anything :)nana:). He should get spanked.

Now back to the regularly scheduled custom awesomeness!

Just don't think it's kosher for a newb to talk ____ to a customizer, then lie about it when he gets called on it, and essentially get away with it. That's all. I mean, it's not like his wife used his account to ____ talk or anything :)nana:). He should get spanked.

Now back to the regularly scheduled custom awesomeness!

Ah come on man I thought this was all over with? I wasn't saying it looked bad I just didn't know what it was suppose to be. Then once somebody mentioned the smaller piece in the background I admitted i was wrong and said it looks just like it. Skiman's work is so good(better than mine) I'd pay him to do something MK for me like a subzero.
Seriously Skiman you should do a MK piece because you're good with face sculpts.

Here's a WIP Sarge, I still have some more progress with the tats, painting the whistle & sculpt, belt, E decal, etc...

101_0146.jpg

101_0147.jpg

101_0149.jpg

101_0150.jpg

101_0151.jpg

How's nomak coming along? Gettin kinda antsy...

How's nomak coming along? Gettin kinda antsy...

Working on it man, two more sets should go out this week, although we are getting ice'd in here in the midwest and I'm almost out of some paint :monkey2 and won't be able to drill outside, it's getting below zero this week....

Terrible time for progress I wish this winter was over.

If I do post other stuff, don't think that Nomaks are sliding by the waste side, it's all moving along :duff

I also hope we don't lose electricity, suppose to have like 1-3 inches of just ice :banghead

snow_tot_020111_1.jpg

Last edited:

Nice Sgt. Slaughter.
At Ease Maggots!

Like the Slaughter Ski. Pics look very artsy too. :)

ps: stop bashing MS all, their name is on the paycheck that feeds my addiction! :D

At least you know as long as buggy MS is around you will have a J O B... :nana:

Re: Skiman's Custom Workshop

Sgt. Slaughter never looked like such a bad ass...Great job!

Re: Skiman's Custom Workshop

Nice Sgt. Slaughter.
At Ease Maggots!

Like the Slaughter Ski. Pics look very artsy too. :)

ps: stop bashing MS all, their name is on the paycheck that feeds my addiction! :D

Sgt. Slaughter never looked like such a bad ass...Great job!

Thank you fellas for the comps on Slaughter :rock2

The wife and I are going to venture out into the nasty weather to the bookstore where I'll be able to pick up some more paints from the local comic shop. I'll be working remotely from there as well but I'm glad that the weather is not stopping much of the painting to some of my commission work (just ran out of the flesh tone), I hope everyone in the midwest is remaining safe, just wanted to give a update on progress for commission painted heads, casting, etc....

It's supposed to warm up by Thurs also, maybe into the mid 20's high 30's by Fri so I'll be drilling some more heads :hi5:

Here's a WIP Sarge, I still have some more progress with the tats, painting the whistle & sculpt, belt, E decal, etc...

101_0146.jpg

101_0150.jpg

101_0151.jpg

Awesome tats. Awesome figure. Awesome pics. :rock

Back