Skylander's Spyro's Adventure/Skylander's Giants

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

darkknight

Super Freak
Reaction score
Skylanders-Spyros-Adventure-450x337.jpg

My 5 year old son saw this over the weekend and got his attention. Anyone has this? What are your thoughts? We have a PS3 and Wii, any difference on which one to get? Thanks.

Last edited:
Re: Skylander's Spyro's Adventure???

https://www.skylanders.com/sky/game-features
No one got this? Just bought the starter set last night at TRU on sale for $50 that comes with 3 figurines and the portal of power, also bought 6 more figurines for $5 each. I bought it for my 5 years old but it seems like adults are into it too.

I bought the Wii version because of the wireless portal of power

[ame]https://youtu.be/GEpFkClI8F0[/ame]

we have the ps3 version. we have at least one character of every element. Love the game.

Skylanders Giants were released yesterday, we went to TRU to pick up the games and the pegs were empty because we got there 2 hours after it opened. Anyone else picked up the games/figures?

You don't have any kids do you? It's ok, you can tell us. We won't judge. Anyways, the local Best Buy had tons of that stuff today if that helps. I've never played it, but it seems to be really popular.

Cool, I wish they had these kind of things when I was younger. My son was all excited when he saw these. He has every single character from the 1st game and some variants not pictured.
2ED258CE-8171-4E1F-8584-7FB7031AA7E2-11415-000009B2168A11FB.jpg

The day the second game was released
48AA29AA-779C-41DC-A611-23472B464358-11415-000009B20C5023EF.jpg

Now they are making it light up, and they are like Hot Toys and know how to milk the figures
ECEF9B2E-FFC6-482D-81A6-2B46FCB1D024-11415-000009B21A27D5C0.jpg

And we bought some other figures last night.

My son loves it and I know that my friend plays it too because his wife told me he has his own game saved separate from his kids. I just noticed the other day that there is a battle mode that you can fight each other. If you are thinking of buying the game and some figures TRU has BOGO 40% off till the end of the week.

Back