Son of Dengar's Den of Stuff.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks dudes! I'm eager to work on them and finish em up. In other news, I started my first CAD project.

IMG_3494.jpgIMG_3494.jpg

So, when I first started this thread I was working on a modified Gamorrean Guard that had posable arms. I made a cast of the Gammy head and retooled three of them. A former friend took said sculpts and never returned them but then, like a phoenix from the ashes Cagoda hooked me up with an amazing paint job so here we are! I just got them in the mail and I could not be more excited! Here's a first look at the new painted sculpts. One has a broken horn, one has and open mouth and the last has a slash across his face and he's blind in one eye. VERY STOKED.

View attachment 489047

View attachment 489048

View attachment 489049

View attachment 489050

Yeah very cool and awesome job making him !! I'm still holding out a little hope we get a Gamorrean Guard in Mando S2 after Faverau posted that pic of a "Slim Gammy".

But these RotJ versions will always be the iconic version though !

Thanks Stryker!!

Very excited to present my first production piece made on a 3D Printer! My Brock Starsher helmet is complete! The first one was way too small, but I think the second attempt works!

IMG_1667.jpeg

IMG_1705.jpeg

IMG_1707.jpeg

Dude!! Your Games look incredible all put together! I'm glad I was a part of the creative process with painting! Excellent work my dude.

And your CAD skills rock! That 3D print looks great, I can't wait to see more of what you do with it.

Cheers Heiko, Cagoda! Thanks guys! I was trying to get the sizing right for my Brock Starsher head. It's a bit too small so I gotta print again. Bah!! But it's so very close! I also made a chest armor and finally finished my Giran. Stooooooooooked.

IMG_3659.jpg

IMG_3660.jpg

IMG_3662.jpg

IMG_3663.jpg

IMG_3572.jpeg

Back