SooSoo - 1/6 SST-057 Mr. Ice (Mr. Freeze: Batman & Robin, 1997)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yes, Giant Toys is reliable and good customer service.

I have been buying at GT for several year, prices are pretty much the same as 1/6 Kit. GT's store is a little easier to navigate and more elegantly designed.

Free shipping?

I hope we see this soon - and SooSoo’s armored Mr. Freeze they posted a WIP picture of a while back.

Didn’t SooSoo hint that they were working on a Carrey Riddler and TLJ Two-Face a while ago? I might be interested in a Riddler to upgrade the Mars one, but Mars’ Two-Face is perfection.

I think it would be crazy for any 3rd party to release a Carrey Riddler or Romero Joker now that Mars has done so. Half your market at least is gone. Unless they are variants. But then variants have limited appeal.

I think it would be crazy for any 3rd party to release a Carrey Riddler or Romero Joker now that Mars has done so. Half your market at least is gone. Unless they are variants. But then variants have limited appeal.
The “Jogging at night” jacket look could be cool for Carry Riddler.

As for Romero Joker-I definitely agree. Felt like I couldn’t give that figure away when trying to sell it, so I don’t think another company making him would be wise. They definitely wouldn’t be able to compete with all the accessories and probably not the 3 headsculpts. I don’t think Mars’ own Romero variants did well but that’s just a guess.

Those Romero variants definitely didn’t do well but their regular Joker flew off the shelves upon its initial run. They just overproduced on the second run. Had that not happened I bet it’d be a really pricey figure to find now. Aside from the fact they knocked it outa the park.

As far as Freeze goes I can’t wait to get that awesome looking figure from that abysmal movie on my shelf. 😁

Back