SooSoo SST-073 Lady Protector (Melissa Benoist Supergirl)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
A 1/6 Melissa Benoist Supergirl figure has been on my wishlist for years, but none of the earlier third-party figures looked great. I have the DC Collectibles 1/6 statue as a stand-in, and it actually has a pretty good likeness, albeit painted poorly. The tailoring on this is better than the other releases, but that head sculpt is rough and doesn't capture any of the joy that she brought to the role (also not a fan of the sculpted hair). Gonna have to mull it over some more, but leaning towards sticking with the statue.

My first reaction was "It's going to need a body upgrade" MB is something like 5'8" and I'll bet it will be too short. Might not be bad paired with the HT BVS Superman which I will replace in my BVS display once the In Art version drops. Then I can combine those with JL Batman and Soo Soo Nightwing.

My first reaction was "It's going to need a body upgrade" MB is something like 5'8" and I'll bet it will be too short. Might not be bad paired with the HT BVS Superman which I will replace in my BVS display once the In Art version drops. Then I can combine those with JL Batman and Soo Soo Nightwing.
Ooo so theres an Inart Cavill Superman on the way? I had no idea. I was recently very tempted to get the BvS figure

Back