Spawn #1 (Black, White & Red All Over) 1:10 Statue

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

goatchumby

Pizza Beast.
CF Supporter
Reaction score
7qHsgVL.png

From McFarlane Toys. Reproduces the famous cover of Spawn's comic debut. Hand numbered and comes with placard signed by creator Todd McFarlane.

Scale: 1:10
Dimensions: 9.7" tall
Material: Polyresin
Release Date: April 2025
MSRP: $449

Last edited:
Is the Todd autograph the reason why statue is so expensive?

Nearly $500 is beyond what even Iron Studios comparably charges for this scale, especially since this does not have a diorama backdrop as part of the base.

This is right down my wheelhouse since I was a young adolescent when Spawn #1 was released.

In the early 1990s, i thought it was only a matter of time before Image would take the top spot away from Marvel & DC. :lol But most of the other Image co-founders bailed within a few years. At least Todd McFarlane has made contributions beyond comics like in the collectible industry.

Is the Todd autograph the reason why statue is so expensive?

Nearly $500 is beyond what even Iron Studios comparably charges for this scale, especially since this does not have a diorama backdrop as part of the base.

This is right down my wheelhouse since I was a young adolescent when Spawn #1 was released.

In the early 1990s, i thought it was only a matter of time before Image would take the top spot away from Marvel & DC. :lol But most of the other Image co-founders bailed within a few years. At least Todd McFarlane has made contributions beyond comics like in the collectible industry.

Oh, It’s gotta be the signature. McFarlane mostly makes jointed blister pack toys and AFAIK this is his first venture into the world of “legit” sculpted figures.

Other manufacturers (e.g. PCS) have been itching to get the rights for a high-end Spawn. But McFarlane runs a toy company and I can understand if he wanted to keep his baby close to his chest.

But yeah, can you imagine this guy at centerpiece scale? This pose at 1/4 (or even beyond) would be truly irresistible. At least, for this comic fan over here.

Back