Spider-Man Noir (Nicholas Cage - Amazon Prime Video) Live Action.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I thought that character was great in the Spiderverse movies, but Cage is a bit long in the tooth to be playing a superhero. I see in the write-up that being an aging detective is part of the plot, so maybe they can make it work.

I thought that character was great in the Spiderverse movies, but Cage is a bit long in the tooth to be playing a superhero. I see in the write-up that being an aging detective is part of the plot, so maybe they can make it work.
I think that works for the Noir version of Spidey. How does an ageing Spider-Man deal with the fact that he may be getting to old for this and will soon be unable to live up to his responsibility?

If this is a Sony made project then expect this to be terrible. I bet they can’t even use the actual story because of rights issues. Disney owns the tv rights so that’s probably not going to be Peter Parker

Filming

IMG_6333.jpeg

If this is a Sony made project then expect this to be terrible. I bet they can’t even use the actual story because of rights issues. Disney owns the tv rights so that’s probably not going to be Peter Parker
its nic cage. it's gonna be great. just because it's nic cage. trust the cage bro. trust the cage

Back