Spooktacular 2012 announcement!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I very much enjoyed reading everyone's response.

I wish there was a poll so that we can see which scary movie got the most votes.

Just going by the mental notes I was taking, it appears The Exorcist (1973) and Halloween (1978) were the top two movies mentioned.

Exorcist is still an uncomfortable one for me too.

I was thinking about it, I have a double of my London after Midnight PF, don't know if there would be any interest:dunno:dunno

ARE YOU KIDDING?!?! NO INTEREST?!?! :slap

I'd be. ;)

I wish there was a poll so that we can see which scary movie got the most votes.

Just going by the mental notes I was taking, it appears The Exorcist (1973) and Halloween (1978) were the top two movies mentioned.

You could always open a new thread asking the question. Pick your favorite 10 films or leave a space for other, because you're never going to please everybody. But if you do, post a link here so I can find it. I'm sure it's been done before, but 'tis the season, and all that.

Crud... not helping much... I'll have to think about this one.

Them's the breaks. But it shouldn't be too hard now...

I was thinking about it, I have a double of my London after Midnight PF, don't know if there would be any interest:dunno:dunno

No interest? Do it! I'd like that piece. :D

I remember almost picking up the LaM pf figure several times a few Spooktaculars ago. I always liked how it looked, and regretted not getting it.

LAM is an awesome piece, I had to part ways with one around a year ago as well. Chalk up another regret right next to my selling my Lord of Darkness PF ex to help with school costs.....stupid edjucadon.

You should see all the stuff I had to sell to be able to go away for clinical rotation this summer. What a killer.

Of course, that being said, I wouldn't trade my experience for anything in the world. And it's going to lead me in amazing directions, and to wonderful places.

Happy... :D

You should see all the stuff I had to sell to be able to go away for clinical rotation this summer. What a killer.

Of course, that being said, I wouldn't trade my experience for anything in the world. And it's going to lead me in amazing directions, and to wonderful places.

Happy... :D

That's what life is about. It's not what you own it's what you do and who you meet in life.

Well, we're all collectors here, and it's something I struggle with on an almost daily basis. But you really can't take it with you.

Well, except for the bronze Grendel. That one is going with, alright? ;)

LAM is an awesome piece, I had to part ways with one around a year ago as well. Chalk up another regret right next to my selling my Lord of Darkness PF ex to help with school costs.....stupid edjucadon.

I had to use my Gollum PF and Aragorn v Ghost King Diorama to afford new tires a few months ago. I know your pain.

Back