Spooktacular 2013

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thank YOU Sideshow and to all. It was my very first time to participate in Spooktacular event and indeed I am thankful to have one of your collectibles. Thank you for the great customer service also who helped me.

A Simple Appreciation to Sideshow. Thank YOU

Last edited:
CONTEST for Spook buttons!

Rules
Do not post the answer here.
If you post the answer here you will be disqualified from the contest and we will have to come up with something new.
Email the answer to me at "admin at collectionstash dot com".
Put "SSF Image Contest #7" in the subject
If you already won a set of buttons, you cannot enter this contest.

Be the first person to email me the movie this image is from.

FEKkOsZ.png

Still running this contest!

Rules
If you post the answer here you will be disqualified from the contest and we will have to come up with something new.

5GKSMcW.png

After looking at the little footprints I thought Gizmo, from Gremlins but remembered he had kind of furry human looking feet. That was a tough one. :lol
:clap

After looking at the little footprints I thought Gizmo, from Gremlins but remembered he had kind of furry human looking feet. That was a tough one. :lol
:clap

Haha ya that was a little tougher than I thought it would be but I don't blame people for not wasting their time with Critters 4.

Rules

5GKSMcW.png

That's a good one! :D

I thought critters but I was like how could be so easy lol... I don't think I've seen them all those I would have no idea which one to pick

I gave Sexy's latest button contest a whirl. Haven't really had a chance to participate, but the photos posted have been good ones.

Well, Spook officially came to an end for me today, got the last of the Mort Kits sent out and received two awesome packages from UPS:

Thank you so much UT, your generosity is way too much my man! :eek:
Love the Snowtrooper, can't wait for the snow to start falling so I can play with this guy outside! :exactly:

I also got my Sideshow shirt from the Mistress and I was very happy to see it's an XL, just my size! :yess:

(oh, and a thank you to Target for having 70% off on their Halloween clearance) ;)

Back