SPR thread,FLAK GUN 20mm, TAKE IT OUT!, dio

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: SPR thread,We'll take it, you fall back,set pics

The backgrounds are incredible. They look like matte paintings. :clap

Amazing work here Peter!
The Bazooka firing at the tank looks incredibly realistic. Is the smoke trail and blast painted on the backdrop or done with photoshop? Pretty amazing how it works so well with the cotton smoke backblast.

Thanks screamingmetal, the blast and smoke trail were added with Microsoft paint.

Cheers,
Peter.

MS Paint? That's even more impressive! :lol

If you don't have Photoshop:
Earlier this year Adobe offered Photoshop for free for a short time, not sure if it's still available. There's also a program called Gimp that's very much like Photoshop, it's open source and 100% free.

MS Paint? That's even more impressive! :lol

If you don't have Photoshop:
Earlier this year Adobe offered Photoshop for free for a short time, not sure if it's still available. There's also a program called Gimp that's very much like Photoshop, it's open source and 100% free.

Thanks for the tip screamingmetal, I will check it out.

Cheers,
Peter.

Re: SPR thread,We'll take it, you fall back.

102_4882.jpg

I really like when you add shots like this one at the end. I really get lost in your "sequences" as if they were real shots, and then you remind us that this is a tiny scene in a backyard or bedroom or whatever. Very cool touch.

Re: SPR thread,We'll take it, you fall back.

102_4882.jpg

I really like when you add shots like this one at the end. I really get lost in your "sequences" as if they were real shots, and then you remind us that this is a tiny scene in a backyard or bedroom or whatever. Very cool touch.

Thanks MPN212, yes, thankfully they don't take up too much space.

Cheers,
Peter.

Re: SPR thread,Cpt Miller at the Alamo, dio

Hi Guys,

Here's my latest shoot, using yet another Tom Hnaks head (the 4th I've sculpted) It's a few shots from the end scene of the movie, unfortunately I couldn't shoot the entire scene because I have neither;

A) a 1/6th Tiger :(
or
B) the ability to blow one up lol.

Anyway, here it is (I hope you all like it!):

picture3348.jpg

picture3347.jpg

picture3333.jpg

picture3334.jpg

picture3331.jpg

picture3332.jpg

https://i461.photobucket.com/albums/qq337

[IMG]https://i461.photobucket.com/albums/qq337/SatchboogieUK/SPR%20dioramas/picture3350.jpg

picture3343.jpg

picture3327-1.jpg

All comments appreciated,

Cheers,
Peter.

Hi Guys,

Here's my latest SPR shoot, I know I said I'd be doing the "Half track cover!" shoot next but I'm still waiting for my assault vest for Melish. When that arrives I'll get to it lol.

Anyway heres my attempt at re-creating this photograph:

picture3374.jpg

I used yet another! Tom Hanks head to take this shoot and I think this is the first time I've used My Matt Damon headsculpt in a photo shoot (I MUST thank Paul (.308) for making the fantastic 101st airborne insignia Damon is wearing. Its definately the best self adheisive insignia I've ever used, its perfect. Cheers Paul!

And here's my photo shoot:

picture3371.jpg

picture3372.jpg

picture3370.jpg

Here are a few pictures of the set I built and early pics of the figures I took to make sure the poses were right:

picture3357.jpg

picture3366.jpg

and finally, here's my long shot of the whole scenario with the surrounding area in my sitting room:

picture3375.jpg

Hope you enjoy the pics everyone!

All comments appreciated,

Cheers,
Peter.

Hands down the most amazing dios I've ever seen. No hyperbole. The figures are equally incredible.

I bet Spielberg and Hanks themselves would be impressed beyond words.

Just breathtaking work here man!!

Hands down the most amazing dios I've ever seen. No hyperbole. The figures are equally incredible.

I bet Spielberg and Hanks themselves would be impressed beyond words.

Just breathtaking work here man!!

Thanks Otomofan, that is very kind of you, glad you enjoyed the pics.

Cheers,
Peter.

Back