SS 1:6 Scale Commander Bly!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
ordered me the regular one, dont really care for the ex stand. hope we get gree or bacara next.

Gree is supposed to revealed at some point this year, my guess is Comicon, I just hope its ROTS Gree and not CW Gree.

Ordered Bly buy phone on my way home from work within 2 minutes of Newletter posting.

I know this is stupid and a bit of reading probably would answer this, or I can ask her to get a quick yes or no. Is there a cancellation fee/pre charge of $20 for this figure like SSC is starting to do?

I know this is stupid and a bit of reading probably would answer this, or I can ask her to get a quick yes or no. Is there a cancellation fee/pre charge of $20 for this figure like SSC is starting to do?

If you ordered Flexpay there is a $20 cancel fee. If you ordered regular pay, no cancel fee and no deposit required on this fig. to my knowledge anyway.

First item I can remember going on WL in a while this quickly. My guess is you'll have some super instant converts when they go through and redistribute orders like mine who ended up with more extras than I was allowed. I know I axed two extra orders each with an Ex.

Ordered one, got on and had an Ex in my cart but canged it to a Reg, don't care much for the stands.

Site was slow, ended up with two but went back and cancelled one.

If you ordered regular pay, no cancel fee and no deposit required on this fig. to my knowledge anyway.

I was so glad about this when the figure went up :yess:

I was also pleased to order the ex, my first ex for a clone.

I find it curious as to why SSC didnt have their usual final gallery pic with all of the hands, feet and other accessories on the ground next to the figure.

I was concerned but the specs do state:

• Generous assortment of switch-out hands
  • Two pairs of switch-out feet (action and standing)

Not only does Bly have one of the coolest designs but he has the rare distinction of being both competent and badass as a good guy and a bad guy. A hero during the clone wars and didn't miss his Jedi target or get his head chopped off during Order 66.

Not only does Bly have one of the coolest designs but he has the rare distinction of being both competent and badass as a good guy and a bad guy. A hero during the clone wars and didn't miss his Jedi target or get his head chopped off during Order 66.

well some seem to believe Cody missed on purpose and let's face it....NO clone was about to get the drop on Yoda.

Still waiting on Bacara's CW debut, myself. This guy did take out the Ki-Adi-Mundi, who was pretty much top 5 Jedi at the time.

yes but he had several clones helping him. Ki put up a pretty good fight since he was caught by surprise and out numbered.

i remember when Vader revealed himself as Luke's father... people thought it was a trick. Cody missing "on purpose" reminds me of this sense of denial.

Back