SS 1:6 Scale Commander Bly!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm getting this guy for sure and Gree too, they have to make him as well. After picking up Phase I Sgt. i'm now officially hooked on select releases of these clones.

ok. i missed out on the exclusive so i got on the WL on the same day. i just gotta an email saying that they will not be able to fullfill my request and they will be cancelling my request shortly. ummmm.....this doesn't ship for a few more months right?

I got the same email too Craw. I've never received this type of email before a figure has been released.

Nayo

ok. i missed out on the exclusive so i got on the WL on the same day. i just gotta an email saying that they will not be able to fullfill my request and they will be cancelling my request shortly. ummmm.....this doesn't ship for a few more months right?

Wow! That IS unusual. Makes me glad I got my exclusive. Sorry to hear that the wait lists are already being closed.

Didn't this happen for Yoda as well?

EDIT - no it didn't. wow, this is a first since i've been around then.

I got the same email
Really bummed about it as I don't even like the exclusive stand but Rex and Cody are on them so Bly will look out of place....

That makes so little sense. Is the waitlist so long that even if everyone with a pre-order cancelled, they wouldn't be able to fulfill them all? Seems like that's the only scenario that would give them reason to do that, but even then it doesn't account for people who will cancel their waitlist orders.

Bizarre. I wonder if it means they'll be shipping in early.

I'd call them and verify that. Sounds like a glitch in the automated reply system to me. They never close wait lists until the product is shipped and cards are charged.

I'd call them and verify that. Sounds like a glitch in the automated reply system to me. They never close wait lists until the product is shipped and cards are charged.

I got the email as well. I'm betting it is a glitch. I get them all the time for waitlist orders I don't even have with a "we goofed" email coming shortly after.

I am gonna make someone on the exclusive waitlist really happy...gonna cancel the one I got ordered, and get the regular from an online dealer...

I have had to pass on most of SS offerings the past couple of years, but I am getting Bly. That figure just looks awesome.

With the hype I have for the Cap figure and my eager amticipation for Gree's announcement, I almost feel like I can't fully give Bly the same level of excitement I've had for Rex and Cody, so far:monkey3

With the hype I have for the Cap figure and my eager amticipation for Gree's announcement, I almost feel like I can't fully give Bly the same level of excitement I've had for Rex and Cody, so far:monkey3

Well, look at it this way: if you have the SS Aayla Secura fig, this will make one of the most kick-ass displays on your shelf. If you're not already an Aayla fan, then watch the CW series or read the "Star Wars: Republic" graphic novels (whatever you flavor is) and you will be!
Then think about the added value of Bly having his phase 1 bucket included. And if all that still doesn't get you excited, remember that if SS is true to form, they WILL be releasing at least one of his troops in the future. So, get excited! :blissy:wacky:banana

:wink1:

Can't wait for Bly! Will look great with my Rex and Cody. Also can't wait for the new SDCC Clone ex ...

Back