Premium Format SS Rogue Premium Format

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Rogue

:clap

Agreed. I think that's a big part of my dislike is the strange cartoony-ness of the face.

Agreed!!! I thought that exact thing when I first saw the pics. Maybe a gray jacket would look better than the brown.

Sure! I will send a PM to that GG employee that posts there too and see if I get an answer.
Cool thx :)

I could have sworn they were posted here. Maybe they got deleted? :dunno

I am sure he deleted them himself. Probably he didn't like the feedback he was getting.

Anyway Skiman's paint job (face) is FAR superior to what he posted. Just my opinion, of course. ;)

Totally agree. Ski's paint job is AMAZING!

The paint job on the red and black Rogue's face made her look nuts. :horror

Maybe I'm the only one, but I really don't like that conversion of Rogue to red and black. I think it looks strange :dunno

the repaint looks great and goes very well with the base, but Rogue is green to me and most everyone else. so the repaint looks great but as long as you don't know it Rogue imo. Just hope it wasn't an EX. that got the repaint.

***waiting for flaming from greatwall***:monkey3

the repaint looks great and goes very well with the base, but Rogue is green to me and most everyone else. so the repaint looks great but as long as you don't know it Rogue imo. Just hope it wasn't an EX. that got the repaint.

***waiting for flaming from greatwall***:monkey3

Trouble maker. :thwak:wink1:

Glad to hear it. :)

I'm waiting for you to post pics Ski of your repainted Rogue head with the rest of her so I can take it all in.

Are you going to post pics Ski?

ic2zj6.jpg

Yah I know there is a black band, however sometimes 2D image doesn't translate well in 3D format. Try photoshopping it out and see if it looks better. My hunch says yes :D :wink1:

Glad to hear it. :)

I'm waiting for you to post pics Ski of your repainted Rogue head with the rest of her so I can take it all in.

Are you going to post pics Ski?

For sure Fremen, just hoping back in forth on group commission projects, right now I'm working on the Nemesis Resident Evil group commission but as soon as I get the rest of her hair completed I'll get some full on body pics for yah! :)

Shouldn't be but a few days.

Ski

I got mine today and am surprisingly happy with it! Crappy phone pic below:

IMG_02691.jpg

I was getting worried about this line after the hoopla over Rogue and the somewhat-disappointing Cyke, but I'm excited for Psylocke and Colossus again after receiving Rogue. I can't wait to see how Storm turns out!

Congrats Vendetta! Glad you are happy with yours. I am also looking forward to Colossus and Psylocke.

I got mine today and am surprisingly happy with it! Crappy phone pic below:

IMG_02691.jpg

I was getting worried about this line after the hoopla over Rogue and the somewhat-disappointing Cyke, but I'm excited for Psylocke and Colossus again after receiving Rogue. I can't wait to see how Storm turns out!

Congrats on Rogue; Vendetta

Congrats Vendetta! Glad you are happy with yours. I am also looking forward to Colossus and Psylocke.

You and me both; Nemen, :exactly:

Back