SSC 1/6 ROTJ Emperor and Throne

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
DSC07834.jpg

Awesome pic!!!!
looking at the Emp figure to the left,i can see SS doing an Imperial Dignatry by the way he is posed in this shot."goood goooood".

:lol I love this shot. Hilarious!

I got mine today and I have to say he is a great figure. Could have used some more hands (lightning! At least I had some left over from the Unleashed figure) and some pants, but he is great otherwise. And the throne just something something something completes.

Well, it sounded like Wor-Gar retired from the naked kitchen pic business, so I figured I could take up the mantle.

Joints are fine.

The thick cloak material makes it hard to have his hands rest on the throne. It's kind of a pet peeve of mine, when a character can't rest his hands on his hips, or have them lay on something. The darkness of that photo hides it, but his hands are actually hovering about a quarter inch above the throne.

Also the tunic and the robe ride right under his chin, and I was having a lot of difficulty scooting them down. Plus, there's none of that awesome texture in his cloak. I just sold my Hasbro Emperor on eBay a few weeks ago, I wish I would've held onto him for just a bit longer, so I could compare the two. I remember that cloak being textured.

All in all, it's a solid fig. You just have to use the (lack of) light to hide the drawbacks. The things that bug me about it could be easily remedied if I changed heads and posed him standing up. I expect to change him up every other month or so.

He's just a space hog in the Detolf, so I've got him in my other display, I forget the name of it. It's the Ikea glass cabinet with the angled lid.

I don't ever plan on getting the throne, so i'll be happy it seems. I heard people commenting that they like the quality of the robe....strange.

Back