SSC Batman 1/6 figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
nope, I've barely played with it!

Now, don't worry too much. It's very, very faint. I tried to take a picture, but it's so faint it won't show.

Actually, so far, it's almost a non issue. But it's there, and I'm worried of the long term. Also, don't have another figure in contact with the cape. And I mean it! My Supes was barely in contact for ten minutes and the stains on the knuckles are pretty heavy! I'm treating the hand with panoxyl at the moment. I'm confident it will disappear over time, months probably, but still, guys, be cautious and don't sweat it to much!

Better safe than sorry!

Hopefully you do not have a bright light shining right down on it all day and all night. If you do, blame yourself, not SSC.

Is the figure displayed in a room temperature environment?

Well, what do you know. I went and checked my Batman and I found what looks like a light blue stain on the back of his left arm. I have no clue if it was there before because I never looked that close and its not anywhere else where the cape touches the body but something is there... its not easy to take a pic of but here it is... maybe I'll try to get a better one later. I'll keep an eye on it now and see if it gets worse.

IMG_20141005_151245_663.jpg

Last edited:
Oh boy, looks like this will turn into the over exaggerated HT rubber "issue"

This should be good...

I never would have looked if it wasn't mentioned, and if something is there its there. I'm not panicking I'm just going to keep an eye on it

Mine has some very light stains on his neck,but it doesn't matter because of his cape covering it.

Catwoman seems to prefer my black and grey version :)

15265887380_83a2198eac_b.jpg

If SSC does release a black and grey version down the line, I am not sure I will need it.
My custom one already uses the SSC body, suit, gloves and boots.

No blue on the suit as of now.

Awesome pics Coco!

While I understand why some people do it and I think it looks good, I have absolutely zero need to do it on mine. On mine the eyes are fine the way they are.
I get that...I have that feeling alot when ppl go mod crazy since it's kinda become a fad to mod figures nowadays

Back