1/6 SSC Batman Classic Sixth Scale Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Will pre-order as soon as it goes up. Would be cool if they offer up a second sculpt of the early wide eared head and Purple gloves as a option. Maybe a Bruce head as an Exclusive??? Sideshow you listening??

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Seems like their current mo is to offer bare bones figures at prices higher than ht, so I would expect this to come with a couple extra hands and a batarang and that's it.

Seems like their current mo is to offer bare bones figures at prices higher than ht, so I would expect this to come with a couple extra hands and a batarang and that's it.

Their Obi-Wan is fairly replete with accessories.

Hopefully they’ve fixed their bodies. I had the last Batman 1/6 from SS and the waist and legs were terrible. They were so floppy he couldn’t hold a single pose without the stand.

1125x682_previewbanner_BatmanFig.jpg

I like this quite a bit, he looks more like a silent detective than a brute brawler like Affleck Batman.

Hopefully the final product isn't too bad.

Not a big 1/6 collector (they take up too much space and they're too pricey for me) but I'm looking forward to this one. Hopefully there isn't any noticeable downgrade or problems with the shipped version.

Hopefully they’ve fixed their bodies. I had the last Batman 1/6 from SS and the waist and legs were terrible. They were so floppy he couldn’t hold a single pose without the stand.

That's too bad... I have the Blue/Grey SS Batman, and the hips/legs are fine. Holds poses great...

Luck of the draw I guess. I'll likely see what the reception is for this one once people get it in hand before ordering. Ended up returning the last one due to the issues it had.

I have the same issue with the Gotham Knight version, which I love anyway but it's a bit frustrating. Luckily, he looks awesome in crouching poses.

On the other hand, the thinner body they used on their deadpool has good articulation. I hope it's the same (or an even better one) on this "classic" Bats, cause I do like how it looks and how different it is from the previous, bulkier Bats they released (as mentionned above, detective vs brawler).

I'm really excited to see the full reveal. I have the Gotham Knight figure, and I think it's a great piece, even with its issues. I find I can hit great poses, even though the joints on mine aren't very tight, and with enough patience I can get some killer drapes from the cape.

For this piece, I love the headsculpt. From what I've seen it looks almost perfect. I would love to have alternate heads with different ear lengths (I'm into the long ears), but I kind of doubt that'll happen this time.

The GK figure and more recently the Mythos Obi-Wan both have a ton of cool accessories so I'm really interested to see what this one ends up having. I also like the leaner bodytype.

This isn't an automatic pre order for me yet, but it could definitely become one when the full reveal happens.

Sent from my ONEPLUS A3000 using Tapatalk

The big reveal is Thursday? More than likely it's a must for me, unless it looks horrible- but I think it's going to be a home run. As I recall the head sculpt was really good.

That is still my problem with sideshow bodies. Limbs tend to go marionette puppet limp sometimes right out of box. Replace and the next one does same and you say fk it and do a body swap

Ya exactly... not sure what the hold up was with Flash, seemed like he was almost as ready to go as GL back when they showed them at SDCC.

Probably because the fabric for GL was crap. I warned Kevin Elis about that and sideshow acted like everything would be fine. If they would have done the black fabric in 4 way stretch. Also construct pattern so it laid closer to crotch.

Therefore sideshow took a hit financially. Hot toys has flash license right now. And since they paid a lot for red fabric in that same material that restricted movement for GL. They know it won’t sell until they replace fabric.

They need to learn the limitations of their bodies and use 4 way stretch fabric. They need to understand with superhero’s is split to movie and comic buyers. I’m a comic buyer we buy comic based toys.

Hot toys does film based so it would be smart to focus on comics and use fabric accordingly.

Ya, the fabric for GL was not ideal (understatement!), but I still love the figure. Partly because the poses I want put him in don't require a whole lot of leg articulation - he's not SpiderMan or even Batman that way. Based on the "running" pose they showed at SDCC, I would have been happy with a Flash that could do at least that pose. The headsculpt looked great, and the interpretation of the costume was totally fine for me.... oh well. Sideshow still has a DC license, so I'm still hoping to finish the JL lineup from my childhood (Supes, Bats, WW, GL, Flash, Aquaman).

Back