Premium Format SSC Batman PF

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Official Sideshow Batman PF

You're not a huge Batman fan then :wink1: :lecture

I'm a huge Batman fan and agree with Spidy, the head is off. I think the nose on the cowl is too big. I still ordered it because its not horrible and SS does from time to time change the sculpts before releasing the statues.

Actually it is the exact opposite. I am very picky so if I bought this and I didn't like the heads sculpt it would annoy me forever.

Well buy it. I doubt you have a difficult time getting rid of it if you find you dislike it. Unless of course when everyone gets thier Batman everyone decides they don't like it then you will have a problem.

I'm a huge Batman fan and agree with Spidy, the head is off. I think the nose on the cowl is too big. I still ordered it because its not horrible and SS does from time to time change the sculpts before releasing the statues.

From the side profile or frontal?

Batman is my Favorite- All Time Always :)!....Every comic artist has his own interpretation of how batman looks (AlexR, FrankM, MichaelT, SimonB, JimL, NealA)...but they still have a pretty good balance of how he should look....same with sideshow sculptor Andy Bergholtz, and the Gore Group....It looks pretty close to perfect to me....I'm so pumped for this piece! :yess:!!!!!!

From the side profile or frontal?
my issue has more to do with the frontal view. The nose area looks to wide to me, the brow to wide and bulky, and the eyes look a little to sunk in and far apart to me. I think I need to see some inhand shots, but it could be to late by then to get it from SCC. I am new to he hobby so guess it may be a live and learn issue for me...lol.

my issue has more to do with the frontal view. The nose area looks to wide to me, the brow to wide and bulky, and the eyes look a little to sunk in and far apart to me. I think I need to see some inhand shots, but it could be to late by then to get it from SCC. I am new to he hobby so guess it may be a live and learn issue for me...lol.

Well here is the best picture from SDCC maybe this will help you.

I ordered a regular then got on the wait list for the exclusive that's what happens when you step out of the game for a bit, you miss PF m***** ******ing Batman!! :gah: :lol
All you gets is a batarang hand though. Really, you don't lose out on much getting the reg., so I wouldn't worry too much about it. If we didn't get rewards points on these things, I would've just bought a regular from another retailer.

All you gets is a batarang hand though. Really, you don't lose out on much getting the reg., so I wouldn't worry too much about it. If we didn't get rewards points on these things, I would've just bought a regular from another retailer.

Yeah but that batarang means a lot I saw two ex. sell on ebay for $650. Which means to those people the extra hand is worth $250 dollars.

Yeah but that batarang means a lot I saw two ex. sell on ebay for $650. Which means to those people the extra hand is worth $250 dollars.

:goodpost::exactly: I mean, could I live without the EX yes. Do I want to live without the EX no.

As a batman fan for my entire life, I see no issue with the headsculpt whatsoever. The face, to me, is 110% Batman.

Sorry it's bugging some of you though.

As a batman fan for my entire life, I see no issue with the headsculpt whatsoever. The face, to me, is 110% Batman.

Sorry it's bugging some of you though.

Yeah... I am glad it isn't bothering you dude... I just feel I have seen better is all. However, that is just my oppinion.

Yeah... I am glad it isn't bothering you dude... I just feel I have seen better is all. However, that is just my oppinion.

Well beware. Never know, it could only get worse. Just want to paint both sides.

Back