SSC Beachhead

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
While those are kewl looking, most do nothing for me. The Hunters? Besides Boba Fett, they all stood around for one sceen for few seconds, like most other characters in the flicks.

I was 5 when Empire came out, and I saw Star Wars the year before. Star Wars was about toys for me. I spent a lot of time watching it (RCA Selectivision movie discplayer) but a lot more time playing it. Now, 1:6 Star Wars, and G.I.Joe, are still about toys.

I'll keep buying Cobra no matter what. And, I'll still buy Joes as long as they don't bore my face off. I'm sure there are more of those on the way.

I will. :rock

R2-D2
C-3PO
Jawas
R5-D4
Power Droid
Tusken Raider
Walrusman
Snaggletooth
Cantina Band
Chewbacca
Grand Moff Tarkin
Death Star Droid
TIE Pilot
X-Wing Luke
X-Wing Biggs
X-Wing Wedge
Hoth Han Solo
Hoth Luke Skywalker
Hoth Leia Organa
Hoth Rebel Trooper
Snowtrooper
IG-88
Bossk
4LOM
Zuckuss
Boba Fett
Dengar
Ugnaughts
ESB Darth Vader
Skiff Guard Lando
Ree Yees
Squidhead
Max Rebo Band
Bikerscout
Admiral Ackbar
ROTJ Darth Vader

You want to see the PT ones too?

from your post earlier or whoever you stated with the hunters, etc...

not everyone from SW galaxy :rotfl

Excuse me . . . is this the GI JOE section of the forum or is it the STAR WARS section of the forum? I mean . . . there are whiners a plenty, but I digress.

:nana:

GIJoe > Star Wars

Depends on the point of view. If I had to chose a line...I would take Star Wars. But...there can be no mistaking that currently GI Joe's figures are kind of upstaging Star Wars some. But it does look like Star Wars is getting a kick in the ass too.

But I say let both lines roll on! Personally, I will buy every one from both lines! Including cheesy repaints!

Back