SSC Duke 12 inch figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I know the pace may be slow to some but by 1st quarter of 2010, one year after getting Snakes Eyes we will have:

1. Snake Eyes
  2. Storm Shadow
  3. Cobra Trooper
  4. Cobra Officer
  5. Cobra Commander
  6. Duke
That six figures in one year!

Plus Caca Commander, and 2 environments!

Great-looking figure! One of the best of the GI Joe offerings so far! But especially with that helmet, the headsculpt is definitely way more Hawk than Duke.

Nice catch King regarding the broad shoulders... makes a difference! Sideshow really is putting a lot of energy into this line, wish SW had started out as strong.

Is that a scar on his right cheek?

IMG_0830.JPG

I love it...though man its pricey. I think its worth it, but I honestly hope we get an occassional figure that isn't so geared up so they are under $100. For example, Rock n Roll doesn't need so much gear, I don't think, just the helmet, ammo and a web belt and obviously a big machine gun.

Sold. I'll admit I wasn't too impressed with the tease, thinking the head-sculpt was too blocky, but it looks great with the helmet. I'm glad I reserved judgment and waited to see the whole figure before posting. His gear seems even more impressive than Snake-Eyes' gear. And the fact that every Joe figure will come with the standard issue cartoon laser rifle is cool and a nice homage to the cartoon.

Wish this wasn't a PPO.

I could have my GF order me one but I don't really want her to see that I'm spending $120 a pop on these things. :monkey1

And the fact that every Joe figure will come with the standard issue cartoon laser rifle is cool and a nice homage to the cartoon.

I doubt that every Joe from here on out will get the laser rifle. Technically its Snow Job's (even though everyone had one on the cartoon) but I think it was included for Duke because he's olding it in his original card art.

I doubt that every Joe from hear on out will get the laser rifle. Technically its Snow Job's (even though everyone had one on the cartoon) but I think it was included for Duke because he's olding it in his original card art.

:lecture exactly!!

I doubt that every Joe from here on out will get the laser rifle. Technically its Snow Job's (even though everyone had one on the cartoon) but I think it was included for Duke because he's olding it in his original card art.

:lecture exactly!!

Watch the booth video when you get a chance guys (I know the SS site is down right now). Unless I heard incorrectly, I'm pretty sure they said the laser rifle will be coming with every Joe figure from now on.

Last edited:
Back