SSC General Hawk

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Got it!

Hawk.jpg

Okay, I'm going to be the first to say that I'm not a fan of the head sculpt from that pic (preparing to be lambasted and raked over the coals).

Okay, I will eat crow. The head sculpt from the gallery pics look so much better than the close up on the teaser from last week.

piece looks great...BUT they need to change that revolver..it doesnt look right and the barrell looks like a hasblow gun

I'm glad they gave us all the pieces we need to recreate the Hawk I'm used to. I was initially disappointed when they announced Hawk, as there are MANY other Joes I'd rather get my hands on, but now that he's been revealed I'm really excited to add him. Stating the obvious here, but I REALLY wish there wasn't such a long wait between announcement and release.

piece looks great...BUT they need to change that revolver..it doesnt look right and the barrell looks like a hasblow gun

I agree. The .44 Magnum looks ridiculous. Looks like something Cobra Commander would carry to satisfy his ego.

Let the carping complaining criticisms begin . . .

The $134.99 price is probably a major sore point.

Otherwise . . . WTF is that silver hand cannon?

Hawk looks like Duke's dad. :lol

I agree. The .44 Magnum looks ridiculous. Looks like something Cobra Commander would carry to satisfy his ego.

they should just stick to a .357 Magnum and not have the HUGE barrell hanging over inside the holster like that...reminds me so much of how Hasbro does their crappy Guns...PLEASE change that Sideshow! thats the only flaw on this piece

Back