SSC Zartan 12-Inch Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That's if we're lucky! We still haven't gotten notices on the Black Dragon Ninja yet! Its going to be like this time next week before we start seeing Zartan notices :lol

they probably don't even have the Black Ninja in the wharehouse yet,which Zartan is likely to follow the same path,which they really shouldn't be charging people until its actually there in the wharehouse..the Sideshow Notices sent are also incorrect too!

This is prob part of a new strategy to keep people from canceling once they see in hand pics. Especially if something doesn't turn out like it should have.

they probably don't even have the Black Ninja in the wharehouse yet,which Zartan is likely to follow the same path,which they really shouldn't be charging people until its actually there in the wharehouse..the Sideshow Notices sent are also incorrect too!

The funny thing is Zartan and the Ninja will probably arrive in the warehouse on the same truck, and instead of at least combing the two and shipping them together, we'll get seperate packages for them :slap

But I think everyone knows how I feel about this new strategy by now. I just don't like them charging us until they actually have these. Remember when they thought Rock n Roll was about to arrive? We got him 2 months later. What if they charge us only to find out item x actually missed the boat and will be another 2 months out? I think more than just me and a few others would be pissed then. The thing that makes this so frustrating is they used to be so good about charging you for a new pre-order item and having shipped out the same day. I still expect that I guess :dunno

The funny thing is Zartan and the Ninja will probably arrive in the warehouse on the same truck, and instead of at least combing the two and shipping them together, we'll get seperate packages for them :slap

But I think everyone knows how I feel about this new strategy by now. I just don't like them charging us until they actually have these. Remember when they thought Rock n Roll was about to arrive? We got him 2 months later. What if they charge us only to find out item x actually missed the boat and will be another 2 months out? I think more than just me and a few others would be pissed then. The thing that makes this so frustrating is they used to be so good about charging you for a new pre-order item and having shipped out the same day. I still expect that I guess :dunno

You need to start yelling at that big dumb Guido who's holding the stubnose .38 to your temple and forcing you to order all this stuff. :lecture:lecture:lecture

perfect example when working in retail.pre-selling product before it actually arrives,my boss once warned me with "What if all those items you pre-sold/reserved to customers are not all accounted for on the shipping Truck?"

Granted,customers didn't pay for them,but I was 'reserving' them with claim we were getting a certain number in the shipment (these were Hot SALE AD items and they were in demand).Sometimes the shipment gets short shipped and then you have to tell customers we didn't get enough,and then the customer sometimes gets pissed when you promised them a certain product.

Not saying Sideshow does this,but your example actually could happen

This is prob part of a new strategy to keep people from canceling once they see in hand pics. Especially if something doesn't turn out like it should have.

With that logic though they might as well cancel their return policies.

Why? Sideshow isn't like other companies and rest assured if you're not happy with a product, or the ____ing piddly wait everybody's crying about, you can always get your money back. :huh

That was my point. Don't think this has anything to do with POs canceled once inhand pics surface

That was my point. Don't think this has anything to do with POs canceled once inhand pics surface

Point being you can have your $$$ refunded at any time before the item ships. If people want to wait until it's in hand, then why bother purchasing the exclusive unless you're going to be content to return it for a refund after getting it. Too many entitlement crybabies want their cake and wanna eat it too.

Back